Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Lurking since 1956
10,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John, since you're playing the planet 4x4 one you may have some fresh thoughts. Give some thought on the price of glitter,charges for schools, jobs, etc. Maybe a price limit on glitter market? Also oil will be the item that restores all your vitals when buying a new house, we'll need a price on them as well, they will be one of the items players will spend real cash on. We also need to be thinking about the packages for real money. We should have the admin panel up by the end of the weekend for you. Please use the panel for everything you need to do, don't mess with the dataBase yet. I'll work with the stuff that needs dataBase info for now. WE can adjust these in beta but we need to try and get the economy close to start with.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,160 Posts
John, since you're playing the planet 4x4 one you may have some fresh thoughts. Give some thought on the price of glitter,charges for schools, jobs, etc. Maybe a price limit on glitter market? Also oil will be the item that restores all your vitals when buying a new house, we'll need a price on them as well, they will be one of the items players will spend real cash on. We also need to be thinking about the packages for real money. We should have the admin panel up by the end of the weekend for you. Please use the panel for everything you need to do, don't mess with the dataBase yet. I'll work with the stuff that needs dataBase info for now. WE can adjust these in beta but we need to try and get the economy close to start with.
I've been thinking about this for quite some time. Still working it out.

I don't want MW's economy, that just sucked. I'd prefer the in game economy be scaleable and sustainable.

·
Lurking since 1956
10,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A daily "scavenger hunt" is one way to give out some of the items needed to play. It can also be edited as to the possible number or each item that it will give out to one player. If there is a need to get more glitter into the game for example, you can up the possible high end chance it will give. There are many ways to control it after the game has started.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts