Pirate 4x4 banner
421 - 426 of 426 Posts
Discussion starter · #421 ·
  1. Well, one good thing came from the fire. Plan to get the 3rd setup and done this weekend. 7 weeks off work was good for progress lol. Been back for 2 weeks now so things naturally slowed down..as many of you known Im sure. Shop time is a balance when you're married and have kids. My kids will hang out with me and help in the shop and thats a total blast. But it Seems like it never fails though. I put in 2 hours im the shop, the misses will certainly come up with a project for her that takes 8 hours the next day :ROFLMAO: aiming to get this thing ready for naches on the 4th of July if its open.
  1. Well, one good thing came from the fire. Plan to get the 3rd setup and done this weekend. 7 weeks off work was good for progress lol. Been back for 2 weeks now so things naturally slowed down..as many of you known Im sure. Shop time is a balance when you're married and have kids. My kids will hang out with me and help in the shop and thats a total blast. But it Seems like it never fails though. I put in 2 hours im the shop, the misses will certainly come up with a project for her that takes 8 hours the next day :ROFLMAO: aiming to get this thing ready for naches on the 4th of July if its open.

diggin' it. i mean, damn, everything should be open by july! I can't hardly believe it is all STILL closed out here, but according to the fuckwits in Olympias plan, June should be good to go time!

421 - 426 of 426 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.