Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the hammers.I have to say it was a bad ass week down their, drove sledge,backdoor and outerlimits. pics will come very soon

WHAT DO YOU NEED?

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Punisher said:

WHAT DO YOU NEED?

:confused:

What does that have to do w/ your post?? I guess the answer would be.....PICS :D

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if you were their you would understand.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will get it. Kevin and every one else thier was awsome thanks for a kickass wheeling trip.:D

·
H M F
4,364 Posts
I need a new rear R&P. Broke mine the 1st night out at about 3 am leading my group up Sledge:nuke:

Actually, I just need some mog/9" hybrids, and that won't happen anymore:D

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
uhhhh yeah goof ball......it will......JR broke his pinion in half Sat night running BD.......BTW where the fawk were you all weekend? Ran Claw Thurs night for a buddy, then ran Jack the next day, Sat after the non-event, up Wrecking, and down Claw. Thought I'd see ya out there:confused:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
whitebrowithafro said:
uhhhh yeah goof ball......it will......JR broke his pinion in half Sat night running BD.......BTW where the fawk were you all weekend? Ran Claw Thurs night for a buddy, then ran Jack the next day, Sat after the non-event, up Wrecking, and down Claw. Thought I'd see ya out there:confused:

That was weird I didn't see you on any of the trails. I ran sledge,outerlimits,and backdoor.

I ran with the pirates all week.

·
H M F
4,364 Posts
whitebrowithafro said:
Yeah, but I won't be flogging 42's and a big motor.

We got there around 3 or 4 Friday, unloaded and setup camp, then I led my group up Sledge, well most of it. My R&P blew up near the top, and Sean strapped me the rest of the way up, and we got back to camp around 5. Then I parked it next to the trailer and road shotgun with Sean Saturday. I told him we should go look for you and a few others, but he didn't want to I guess. Then everyone had disappeared by Sunday. I was hoping to talk with a bunch of you guys on Backdoor...Oh well, next time.:D

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Punisher said:

I ran with the pirates all week.
Well there you go buddy:flipoff2:

:uhhhummm:Well I guess it was because I was on the trail with the TinBenders:uhhhuummm::p

Brandon ~ Sorry I missed ya man, we took off at about 9am on Sun morning to beat the traffic....after I get the new stuff going with the rig, we'll probably head out again for New Years

1 - 13 of 13 Posts