Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
FOF
8,202 Posts
Interesting rig. What kind of tube is that you used for the bed:eek:? Not sure I am a fan of those nerf bars and the front bumper and weird winch bumper and those fenders flares would be ripped off in second over here, but it doesn't look like you are climbing any rocks anyways :flipoff2:

Looks good though and I am curious to see the links :smokin:regardless of how any rig is setup I can appreciate the time and effort someone puts into any project.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi, the fenders are gone now and i have welded a new rock crawler front bumper, pics are coming ;) in the rear i have build a k link 4 link suspension, and in the front , 4 link whith panhard, works wery god xtreme flex ;)

·
FOF
8,202 Posts
hi, the fenders are gone now and i have welded a new rock crawler front bumper, pics are coming ;) in the rear i have build a k link 4 link suspension, and in the front , 4 link whith panhard, works wery god xtreme flex ;)
Awesome! Look forward to seeing that.

the tube is 2" i think
What type of tube? I run 2" DOM rock sliders that I built, it just almost looked like that material smitty built uses, that's why I asked. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts