Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poseur Flex... With stock leafs in the rear what do y'all think?

Here are the bars I decided to add to mount my rear shocks.

Let me know what y'all think.

Doug

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
not trying to poke fun or nothin.. seriously wondering.. so those are stock springs with blocks under neath yes? cause im thinking of fabbing up some leaf rockers in the rear that are gonna give me about 2-3 inches.. and i've heard the stock springs don't flex from a couple people.. but they obviously do.. so your pictures are very encouraging..

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those are stock springs with 2" blocks... and don't be fooled... they drooped so-so... but their compression was rather weak... I am definetly going to 3.5" Nationals when I can afford them.

Doug

·
Premium Member
3,238 Posts
nice for stock. I like.

·
Registered
9,338 Posts
YEEHAW my rig can flex on dem forklift thingymajigs lookit dat sumbitch go! my rig will outflex yours w/ dem super swamper mudder fuckers, that right bitch i sed super swamper mudder fuckers brand spankin new, ya here me sunny?

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah i was repainting some spots on the hood... haven't bought paint yet. When i cut the windshield off I scorched some of that high dollar OD paint. So i decided to repaint a lot of the shitty spots on the hood.

That's not TX ducks... that's Texas A&M Ducks... bet you don';t like it so much anymore huh?

Thanks for the compliments...It's grown on me a lot over the last 4 years.

Doug

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah right back at you... nice paintjob on your rig...

Doug

1 - 15 of 15 Posts