Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I would start a "car Pool" thread for KOH.:D Doing my part to keep this race GREEN. LOL

Rides to and from KOH from the airport. Be sure to list what airport and what time you are arrving or leaving.

I'll start.

Looking for a ride from ONT. to the lake bed on 2/5/12. My flight arrives at 6:50PM. Let me know if you can help. Willing to drink in the airport till you show up:grinpimp::grinpimp:

I'll also be looking for a ride from the lake bed to Ont. on 2/11/12. My flight leaves at 11:30Am. Let me know if you can help.

Willing to split or pay my part of a rental car if anyone want's to car pool.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts

·
aka WIZZO
1,462 Posts
fly'n into vegas thursday feb 9 at 1:35pm. leaving out of vegas monday feb 13 at 10:05 am

if anybody wants to split a rental or i'd be willing to throw in some money if you already have something rented or whatever, shoot me a pm

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I will be at ontario on the Second as well and will wait for someone if needed.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Palm Springs

Flying into Palm Springs on Saturday the 4th. Flying out on Sunday the 12th. Anyone need a ride either way let me know and I can make it happen!

·
Registered
776 Posts
car pool

leaving santa rosa early sat 4th and coming home late on the 11th. have back seat available in my 2000 dodge ec. pm me if you need a ride . ps no smokers. thx

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Need a ride ONTARIO

Arrive Feb. 4 @ 6:30 pm
Depart Feb. 11 @ 4:05 pm

If anyone can help it would be apprecited.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Bringing this to the top.

I am driving down and the wife will fly into Ontario later. I am trying to avoid a 3hr round trip to the airport in the motorhome so if someone can help out we will be in your debt, drinks on me.

Arrive Feb. 4 @ 6:30 pm
Depart Feb. 11 @ 4:05 pm

·
Vendor
720 Posts
I'm in the same boat as Larry^ girl flys into Ontario Wednesday 8th at 9 am looking for a ride to lakebed

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I am flying to and from Ontario, and would love to carpool if possible. Here are my times, let me know if you can help, and I can throw in money or whatever towards a rental.

Arrive Feb. 5 at 11:45
Leave Feb. 11 at 12:50

·
Registered
607 Posts
I don't know if this will help. I have two spots open in the back of the rental car.

I'm flying into ONT on the 9th, arriving at 12:05pm

I'm leaving ONT on the 11th, planing on getting to the airport around 11:30AM, which I'm told I need to leave KOH at 10:00AM
hey i would like to get a ride to the airport from KOH.. pm sent

1 - 20 of 31 Posts