Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=1179074
Another fine product of Proffitt's Cruisers...this one is mine
(Don't mind the date on the pic, we started this project a couple of months ago)

66' FJ 40; Rockwell's, etc... 350, auto, Bilstein coils (front),
1/4 elliptic (rear)... 117" wheelbase (hence the name), or as Jeremiah would say, "seats 8"

I'm just about done, so I look forward to posting some finished shots (hopefully before Cruise Moab):confused:

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
That looks great. Can you post pics of the rear fenders? I'm still undecided on how to make mine.

Thanks,
charles

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
for all you lazy fucks

Not so much lazy, but ignorant... how 'bout a brief explanation on how to post pic and not just shortcut so I can post more pics of detail... thanx!:smokin:

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Re: for all you lazy fucks

bruter said:
Not so much lazy, but ignorant... how 'bout a brief explanation on how to post pic and not just shortcut so I can post more pics of detail... thanx!:smokin:
1) Attach a single image using the button circled in red (1)
2) You can show multiple images using the button IMG circled in red (2). In order to link images, they need to be hosted on some other webpage. You than click on the IMG button, paste in the URL of the hosted pic, and repeat as neccessary. You can also do it manually by typing in your hosted pic url[/img} and replace the last } with a square bracket.

Comprende?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Wow! That thing is awesome! I love the extended wheelbase. Now all he needs to do is to get it street legal :D

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
fj40charles said:
That looks great. Can you post pics of the rear fenders? I'm still undecided on how to make mine.

Thanks,
charles

Around the back... the 1 3/4" tubing butts up to 2" sq. tubing which re-enforces the outline for my original doors

Attachments

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
74_Chevota said:
Wow! That thing is awesome! I love the extended wheelbase. Now all he needs to do is to get it street legal :D
Street Legal? No problem... I live in one of the last few "free states"... Colorado (well... hopefully):D

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
bruter said:
file:///C:/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/BF.jpg
One thing they didn't tell you, it has to be on the the net somewhere, with a URL for it to work - hence the example the one PBB is hosting!

HTH

Of course, if you can't set the date on your camera, how can we expect you to be able to post pics!! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
fj40charles said:
Thanks. Got any more pics of the rear fender?

Charles
Sure, no problem... give me a day to clean up the work... from the pictures you really cant get a fair glance of what it looks like. Let me post or send you some better one's.

P.S. Sounds like a beast your building there... Coming down to Cruise Moab? Guarantee that CM will never be the same again!

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Thanks. I won't make to any TLCA sanctioned runs this year. The 40 is in the shop being worked on and I expect to have it back in the next 6 to 9 months. Much cheaper if you let them take their sweet time building your rig. Also, will provide more time to buy some parts...

Charles

1 - 17 of 17 Posts