Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This jungle gym on wheels came from the mind of Brett Jerome, a hardcore Off Road fabrication junkie from Odessa, MO.

The tube chassis was designed without any software, or layout tools…..just a Baileigh tube bender, a tube notcher and a vision.

The RDB-050 tube bender’s 3 speed handle allowed Brett to easily bend the DOM tubing without breaking a sweat. Its 180 degree travel also allowed for 1 shot bending without having to stop and re-pin during the bending process.

The returned points on the front end of the tube chassis were mitered perfectly with the TN-250 tube notcher. Its radial vise allowed for perfect alignment and repeatability providing a perfect notch every time.

Baileigh Industrial offers just about every machine needed for Off Road fabrication. If you are interested in building an Off Road vehicle, or modifying an existing one, please give our Off Road team a call. We are available worldwide.

·
Vendor
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Our customers build the most incredible things with our equipment.

This is from the mind of Bobby Martins at Sadistic Ironwerks in California. He has a shop full of Baileigh equipment. The BB-4816M magnetic brake was critical when designing and fabbing the engine block.

·
Registered
14,459 Posts
I was going to comment on the “engine block” until I realized the scale...

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
I've been using my mag brake to get some of the interior floor of my 1942 WC53 Cummins swap project taken care of. The mag brake is awesome! So much trick stuff can be done like a tapered degree bend so that I can go from a flat / curve surface to an angled boxed suface by making bends and sliding the die down and then bending a little more and sliding the die.

I could really use a legit bead roller though because the hand crank Hobo-freight one is a nightmare.

Also helped a friend with a cooler mount for his Sami build.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Just a quick bracket to mount the sound bar above the TV. Something no one will ever notice but me.

Attachments

·
Vendor
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The crew at Overkill Racing and Chassis and Chassis builds the most amazing tube chassis on the market with their Baileigh RDB-250 tube bender and then finish them off in the TN-800 tube notcher

“Mini monster truck frame rail. Sweating all the little details and keeping tight tube notching tolerances is what we hope makes an @overkillracingandchassis stand apart from the rest...”

1 - 11 of 11 Posts