Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 941 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heelllllloooooooooo! We are in the truck and headed to the 2009 Baja 1000!

We have a lot planned, a lot of opportunity to bring you great information, but heck if I could tell you what we have planned exactly. :p You know rollin Pirate style!

We will have a main page up starting tomorrow, but I wanted to get this thread started and get it rockin.

I have a BAG full of gadgets to get through the week... including my camera, video camera, MP3 recorder, and the newest gadget addition: a SPOT tracker!

With that said, you can see us, hear us, and track us.... Worst case scenario if we loose all communication, my SPOT tracker should at least tell you where we are...

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/gogl.jsp?glId=0RBU0kFWM3AtbOuRUxLaldIF2p8TEAtzZ

So... lets start this adventure! 23 miles to the border baby!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The final stop in the US! Good Fuel....

and now onto Mexico....

Attachments

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We all just pulled out our passports.... hold tight.... gonna set this down for a few...

79 miles to Ensanada :smokin:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We made it!!!

They made Lance a little nervous when they took off with his passport to take a photocopy of it and took a while for him to come back.

But they just needed the Jeepspeed number, signature and off we went.

Lucky for us they didn't even look up at the Satellite....phew!

So we are in and now we will keep you up to date as we can!

Cheers!

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
We made it!!!

They made Lance a little nervous when they took off with his passport to take a photocopy of it and took a while for him to come back.

But they just needed the Jeepspeed number, signature and off we went.

Lucky for us they didn't even look up at the Satellite....phew!

So we are in and now we will keep you up to date as we can!

Cheers!

Good luck, we'll see you guys tomorrow morning.

Eric

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Its Saturday Night.... 11pm... In the Hotel Bar....

Know what we are going to be doing NEXT Saturday Night?

How about celebrating Pirate4x4's 4th Straight JeepSpeed Baja 1000 Championship Win

Working on uploading some videos and pictures from today.... Look like we have wireless at the hotel bar...guess I will have to hang out in here more :smokin:

·
Registered
920 Posts
Its Saturday Night.... 11pm... In the Hotel Bar....

Know what we are going to be doing NEXT Saturday Night?

How about celebrating Pirate4x4's 4th Straight JeepSpeed Baja 1000 Championship Win

Working on uploading some videos and pictures from today.... Look like we have wireless at the hotel bar...guess I will have to hang out in here more :smokin:
Charlene, are you drinkin' the Kool Aid at the bar???? It's gonna be a good race - you can't call it when we haven't even crossed the border!

See you guys tomorrow - here's my SPOT page for the week and pre-run:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0hmqsOCmTUDKjWzx3is5T435jqz7jIpTy

Ron

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Glad to see that piece of shit trailer made it all the way there :laughing:
It has crazy wheels! One of the wheel bearings was glowing red! :eek:

1 - 20 of 941 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.