Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a thread of pictures of our Willys Overland vehicles. I'm sure someone has one out there that doesn't need a build thread but wants to show off. I searched, doesn't look like this forum has a thread of this magnitude yet :smokin:

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
heres my next one. 46-49 willys, chevy 4.3,700r4,toy doubler, toy axles and 37" stickys. the PO didnt know what year it was, so im gonna call it the 469 Willys.

·
Registered
924 Posts
I picked up a 1951 3A back in High School. I got it running after 20 years of sitting and mobbed it around grandma's tree farm until I figured out what I wanted to do with it. Now it's a slow moving wheeler project.

When I got it-

Bought a TJ frame for it last summer

How it sits now

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
My 48 willys pickup on a bronco II frame with a ford 5.8L to a c 6 to a bw 1356 to a np205. Dana 60 front with cv's and ford 10.25 rear. full airbags with incab controls.

and my half in the body roll cage build

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
ok, I will play....
Did I upload a pic of my MB before ?? :D

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
My CJ3A

1950 CJ3A. Stock flathead L134 engine, transmission and transfer case. All wheel disc brakes on original differentials. Locked front and rear.

Thanks for adding the Willys section.

·
Registered
186 Posts
my 1946 cj2a

mostly stock....not...started build 20 years ago, tbi 350, t98-a, tera low 20. mostly a rolling gm warranty parts warehouse. this will go up for sale when the new jeep gets done, if anybody wants it.

·
Premium Member
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mostly stock....not...started build 20 years ago, tbi 350, t98-a, tera low 20. mostly a rolling gm warranty parts warehouse. this will go up for sale when the new jeep gets done, if anybody wants it.
Nice! Can I request pics of the spare tire carrier?

·
Registered
606 Posts

guess since we have our own fourm ill throw mine up

·
Registered
69 Posts
Outstanding, this is gonna be my new favorite section!

Here's mine, 47 CJ2A, all original. I'm just getting it back up and running after years of being stored in my Grandpa's garage. Now it's in mine getting the brakes completely redone. It'll be wheeled stock, I've got a ZJ for wild wheeling...

1 - 20 of 226 Posts