Pirate 4x4 banner

The Official "Show Us Your Willys" Thread!

107K views 225 replies 121 participants last post by  painter66 
#1 ·
Just a thread of pictures of our Willys Overland vehicles. I'm sure someone has one out there that doesn't need a build thread but wants to show off. I searched, doesn't look like this forum has a thread of this magnitude yet :smokin:

See less See more
#7 ·
My 48 willys pickup on a bronco II frame with a ford 5.8L to a c 6 to a bw 1356 to a np205. Dana 60 front with cv's and ford 10.25 rear. full airbags with incab controls.

and my half in the body roll cage build

#9 ·
My CJ3A

1950 CJ3A. Stock flathead L134 engine, transmission and transfer case. All wheel disc brakes on original differentials. Locked front and rear.

Thanks for adding the Willys section.

#20 ·
Outstanding, this is gonna be my new favorite section!

Here's mine, 47 CJ2A, all original. I'm just getting it back up and running after years of being stored in my Grandpa's garage. Now it's in mine getting the brakes completely redone. It'll be wheeled stock, I've got a ZJ for wild wheeling...

#23 ·
FNG here making the first post.I didn't see a place to make an intro ??? My 51 Willys a few months back...Nothing special, gutless rebuilt F head four,and stock except for the wagon wheels with 9.5x 30x15 radials.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.