Pirate 4x4 banner

681 - 700 of 952 Posts

·
Registered
9,337 Posts
yeah, was typing that last reply when she came on mic.
wow!!!
what a colossal hysterical idiot.
She was bad when it tuned in while Trump was in the 200 vote range, i can only imagine how much worse she is now.
The dude sucked, but he was like the 6 at a bar that hangs out with the 3 to look better.

The blonde seemed pretty realistic though.

·
Registered
9,337 Posts
I'm just waiting for that Clinton shit train to somehow rear its bitch ass face and pull a Victory out of their ass :homer:
You just know that clinton hq is having a meeting to figure out how they can slip in dead people ballots, or force Trump in to a suicide with gunshots to the back of the head.

·
Premium Member
30,238 Posts
You just know that clinton hq is having a meeting to figure out how they can slip in dead people ballots, or force Trump in to a suicide with gunshots to the back of the head.
Well, Richmond VA always "finds" ballots in the after hours to help D's win, but they already called that state.

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
I'm beside myself and fairly surprised. Not as much as a D would be but man I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for a call. No way I'm heading to bed.

·
Registered
66,764 Posts
I'm pretty much in shock, but I'm still going to post meme's.

Ha!

Been feeling it for a week now, that the previously recalcitrant white vote would show up and vote.

And they did... flipping swing states alongside a good minority turn out.

I don't feel good about this man being in that office. I can't find the emotion in me to even try.

681 - 700 of 952 Posts