1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
13,298 Posts
Oh no, he had some rifles, a couple of pistols, some tubes that made the boom loud instead of super loud, and a trigger flip thingy that wastes ammo. Hopefully this monster will be locked up for life.

:confused:

·
Premium Member
30,238 Posts
The world has gone full retard. He should from a "2A People's" campaign and claim it's an ancient right to own boomsticks and quiet boom sticks and the CA government has to pay them restitution. They let First Peoples do all kinds of shit, might just work.

·
Premium Member
2,385 Posts
Ass hole broke the law...so if he doesn't like their laws move.
Or his feeling are more important that what the country he lives in wants. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
as much as a i love playing with firearms, i'm too damn pretty to go to jail. i will continue to pay crazy prices to play.

·
Premium Member
29,441 Posts
it's a bummer that Canada has such little respect for basic human rights :(

·
Random Dude
908 Posts
Semantics --> some antics

The right to bear arms shall not be infringed.

. . . "to bear" = "bearing" --> :idea:

The right bearing arms shall not be infringed.

The left not bearing arms shall not be infringed.

I fully support the left's right to not bear arms. :laughing:

Only take guns from the leftists, win-win :flipoff2:

EDIT: 'twould cut down on mass shootings also - those motherfuckers are unstable

·
Premium Member
29,441 Posts
Of course he'll go to jail, when a bunch of Mohawk "warriors" have been touting their illegally imported AKs while on the protest line and will not.
eco-terrorists are trying to save the world. a more noble cause doesn't exist, they cannot be detained.

this guy was just trying to live. that is only his life and is extremely selfish, as such; he must be punished!

·
Registered
'73 Scout
10,433 Posts
Those laws are bullshit.

Give him his shit back.

[/MyCousinVinny]
Meh, different country, different rules one has to abide by.

The guy resides in Toronto he lost US rights by living and getting busted in Toronto, even if he's not naturalized...

Canadian regs are far more strict than that of the US and ignorance of the laws is no excuse which he was obviously attempting to go around given one of the charges is smuggling...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts