Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have started the planning of the 2006 Tin Bender Build-Up.We have decided to make the base rig a Samari...Our plans for the rig are to make an extremely capable family crawler,a rig capable of running some of the toughest trails in the nation but still be able to load up the kids and camping gear for a family trail ride..

Here's where the help comes in :D We need to find a good running CHEAP Samari to start with..Anyone with a lead that finds us that perfect starting platform will receive a free entry to our 2006 event.

Stay tuned,we will post more details as the date draw nearer :D

Thanks,
The Tin Benders

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
i know some sammi folks around here,i will check.maybe to far to get hauled to cali.with fuel prices so high...

·
Registered
443 Posts
I am selling my 87 samurai
it's pretty decent. I want $2500
zuwharrie.com and ebay........ email is [email protected]

Would you be interested in this one?
87 Samurai JX with.........
welded rear end
4.5" spoa
13" travel Pro Comp shocks with custom brackets (ford towers and homemade lowers)
31x10.50x15 MT's on Daytona 2.5 BS 15x8"s
extended slip yoke if wanted and 1 DS spacer
LOOONG brake lines
RRO zlink
new exhaust
Pacesetter Header
Freshly tuned up with great motor (lots replaced) 100k and quiet
Custom Rear Bumper & lights
Fresh Interior paint
B&M shifters
new windshield

DAMN! Ya'll are in California. oh well

·
Registered
8,289 Posts
Cool idea, but I did giggle when you stated "load up the kids and camping gear" :laughing: . With a Samurai, it's one or the other. Or are you guys gonna include a trailer?
Travis..

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
crashnzuk said:
Cool idea, but I did giggle when you stated "load up the kids and camping gear" :laughing: . With a Samurai, it's one or the other. Or are you guys gonna include a trailer?
Travis..

you'll see :D

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
There's a Sammie guy in A-town, run's Graham's Automotive on 41, he may have a local line on one.??

When you're bending the cage, do me a favor and bend up two :D

Is Mike H. gonna be involved with this?

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Aaron, hit me up for a donation when it comes to wiring, switches, switch panels fuse panels relays whatever! Be happy to help out. :D & I want to buy some tickets too, I don't currently have a 4x4, be badass to win one :eek:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Why don't you hit up chris for the red one at the side of his house? I think it's pretty straight, and God knows he has more than enough motor parts lyin' around to make it run! I also know that he has geared and locked diffs around there too if you guys are so inclind to run samurai axles, which would take away from running some of the hardest trails in the nation as you said. Anyway I'd give him a call as you guys are just gunna redo everything on the samurai no matter what you get.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SeaBass44 said:
Aaron, hit me up for a donation when it comes to wiring, switches, switch panels fuse panels relays whatever! Be happy to help out. :D & I want to buy some tickets too, I don't currently have a 4x4, be badass to win one :eek:
We will,thanks :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts