Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Neat-0.

Oh, and it looks like they had a designer go in and digitally make the Calmini parts pop out a little more than the original photo showed.

·
Registered
31,026 Posts
Hey Tim, long time no see!

I'll stick with my Kick, I think, now that I've got the ARB's and 5.83's, and the Anvil...

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bobzooki said:

I'll stick with my Kick, I think, now that I've got the ARB's and 5.83's, and the Anvil...
Don't worry, they'll make more.:D

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bobzooki said:

Hey man! Guess what? I'll be in Moab this spring? R U?

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
There badass swift just sold like amonth ago it's been up there for a couple of years
:eek:

·
Registered
705 Posts
Damn, I wanted the 4 door:(

·
Registered
31,026 Posts
Yankee Tim said:

Hey man! Guess what? I'll be in Moab this spring? R U?
There's a maybe for the week AFTER EJS with one of the local 4X4 clubs, but then again, maybe I'll just come in for the Zukfari.

Of course, this year, I would double-check, and triple-check the dates ;)

Last fall, I did Steel Bender and Metal Masher with virgin drive-train, and only had to winch twice - Now I've got the ARB's etc. and SHOULD have lower t-case gears by EJS...

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Pappa Smurf said:
There badass swift just sold like amonth ago it's been up there for a couple of years
:eek:
Did someone just fart?:confused:

I thought I just heard an asshole speak again.:flipoff2:

·
Registered
908 Posts
Chemical442 said:
Neat-0.

Oh, and it looks like they had a designer go in and digitally make the Calmini parts pop out a little more than the original photo showed.

Thats what happens when you screw up the saturation setting in photoshop. Rookies...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts