Pirate 4x4 banner

201 - 220 of 1142 Posts

·
dry-rotter of tires
2,910 Posts
Maybe, but how the hell do you get out of that? If he survives, you're probably pretty much abandoned any credibility, or what passes for it in a show about walking dead people.

Of course, they couldn't bring themselves to write him off on the Talking Dead: who knows: Every other time there's been someone that died in such a manner where "there was a chance", they went ahead and included them on the death list... They wouldn't do it tonight?

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
No blood coming out of Glenn's mouth when the guts were being eaten. However, I think zombie Glenn will show up and Rick or Maggie will kill him.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
I'm holding out hope that he survives, but its not looking good for ol Glen.

Also, do you think Rick will end up loosing his hand since he obviously cut it pretty badly and got walker blood in it?

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Guy on FB was posting a pic that supposedly showed Glenn filming in a not yet shown episode. Either he somehow crawled under that dumpster and survived, or they were filming a scene where someone is hallucinating or imaging Glenn.

·
dry-rotter of tires
2,910 Posts

Also, do you think Rick will end up loosing his hand since he obviously cut it pretty badly and got walker blood in it?
They've gotten cut before with walker blood in the wound, nobody's had a problem yet.. Who knows, though?

·
Addicted to Gear Oil
10,026 Posts
Well shit looks like Glen is dead.
Didn't the other guy fall on top of glen?
I was hoping they would shimmy across the fence to the building, or hide in the dumpster :(
My theory:
Walkers were eating Nick...Glenn is under him. Nick will not turn since he shot himself in the head. Glenn stays very still. Walkers lose interest and Glenn survives... Everyone will think he is dead, but he survives. We won't see him for a few more episodes/season finale.

They've gotten cut before with walker blood in the wound, nobody's had a problem yet.. Who knows, though?
They are all infected already. CDC doc told Rick that at the end of Season 1, Rick told them all in Season 2.

I doubt Rick will lose his hand. In the comics it gets cut off by the Governor. They opted not to chop off Rick's hand for the show because it would be too much CGI to delete his hand in all the scenes.

but the winnebago is alive!!
Whoops, spoke too soon..
Oops. I guess Rick better get on the roof real quick or.... If Morgan had took care of business and killed blonde wolf. Rick would not be stuck in a shot full of holes broken RV :evil:

Other good news, the female in the season 6 preview getting chomped by Walkers was not Maggie, but the Alexandrian girl that got eaten in the street outside the pet store.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I really think (and hope) that the walkers are eating the other dude on top of Glenn. If Glenn is in fact dead I think Maggie loses it and kills a lot of people.

·
Registered
13,966 Posts
I was hoping they would shimmy across the fence to the building, or hide in the dumpster :(
My theory:

I doubt Rick will lose his hand. In the comics it gets cut off by the Governor. They opted not to chop off Rick's hand for the show because it would be too much CGI to delete his hand in all the scenes.
Shit, they turned around and there was a stair case right there. At the least, push the dumpster to the corner to give yourself a chance? But I thought the whole group was dead when the went down the first alley.

On the Talking Dead the dude from Lost was talking about how the story of the guy that died was similar to Glen's story and how if it weren't for Glen's death, there was no point in going though it. That's getting deep.

And a producer did write in saying Glen would be back in some form or pieces.

Talking Dead commented about something happening to Ricks hand in the comics.

But seriously, it's been 2 years. These guys didn't even learn from the zombie raincoat or Michonne's pets. Or even basic body armor. They should all die.

Just saw the scene where the guy shows the bite on his back. Through a shirt and jacket.

·
"All Weeee Drive!"
12,090 Posts

I was talking about the show with a friend who is a graphic novel geek yesterday. (I'm not). In the comic, Rick lost a hand a while ago.

So, odds are yes.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
I was talking about the show with a friend who is a graphic novel geek yesterday. (I'm not). In the comic, Rick lost a hand a while ago.

So, odds are yes.
I knew that he did, and they touched on it a little on The Talking Dead.

201 - 220 of 1142 Posts