Pirate 4x4 banner

721 - 740 of 1142 Posts

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
once again, I was thinking the same thing. Get it back safe, ASAP.
Stopping right off the road wouldn't seem like a big deal to me. Leaving the other car is stupid. Two people alone, with pistols only, is stupid. They should be armed to the teeth with AR's and tons of extra magazines. Finding ammo should also be the #1 priority whenever going on a run.

·
Registered
23,371 Posts
Was it just me or did the truck to seem to pick up speed moving out into the water?....after it was already in the water. I don't mean sinking I mean moving away from the bank.

And no further than it rolled, it sure seemed to go along way out into the pond. Must have been really steep at the edge for it to completely sink.:laughing:

Or are we all a bunch of retards for discussing shit not matching reality...in a show about zombies :laughing:

·
Registered
22,077 Posts

·
Hophead
77,613 Posts
Or are we all a bunch of retards for discussing shit not matching reality...in a show about zombies :laughing:
I'm rather vocally a "it's tv, people" with shit in shows but the amount of stupid shit they did to accomplish that fucked up goat rodeo of a journey home was absurd

·
Unregistered User
9,026 Posts
Downloading the episode now. Meant to watch it last night but a short nap after work ended with me waking up at 2 AM.

·
Unregistered User
9,026 Posts
Just finished it, all sorts of retarded and we're back to boring as fuck episodes I guess.

All I could think the whole time was kill the motherfucker. Every time they leave someone like that alive it royally fucks them in the ass. Rick's back to being a pussy about people again.

I guess Judith and Carl are getting a swirl.

Glen is still most likely to get killed off, but I honestly don't find him annoying. He's got more balls than Rick and Rick's overacting has gotten tiresome. Daryl is fine and about the only person I can see really surviving. Michonne would be my top to get killed off, her or the annoying whiny dyke from the Governors camp.

I think my biggest gripe with this season is they're all but ignoring major characters. Sasha, Abraham, Maggie, and Rosalita have become largely irrelevant and at best have become shitty plot points. Same thing they did with Judith. They hyped her up about being a major plot point and being a major burden for the group, but she's become so irrelevant even the dialogue relating to her is basically "oh yeah, what about Judith" as they hand her off to someone not to mention her again for another 5 or 6 episodes. There's a number of secondary main characters that are far more interesting than most the main characters they're all but ignoring. Hell, even Carol hasn't had much screen time ever since they got to Alexandria.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Just finished it, all sorts of retarded and we're back to boring as fuck episodes I guess.

All I could think the whole time was kill the motherfucker. Every time they leave someone like that alive it royally fucks them in the ass. Rick's back to being a pussy about people again.

I guess Judith and Carl are getting a swirl.

Glen is still most likely to get killed off, but I honestly don't find him annoying. He's got more balls than Rick and Rick's overacting has gotten tiresome. Daryl is fine and about the only person I can see really surviving. Michonne would be my top to get killed off, her or the annoying whiny dyke from the Governors camp.

I think my biggest gripe with this season is they're all but ignoring major characters. Sasha, Abraham, Maggie, and Rosalita have become largely irrelevant and at best have become shitty plot points. Same thing they did with Judith. They hyped her up about being a major plot point and being a major burden for the group, but she's become so irrelevant even the dialogue relating to her is basically "oh yeah, what about Judith" as they hand her off to someone not to mention her again for another 5 or 6 episodes. There's a number of secondary main characters that are far more interesting than most the main characters they're all but ignoring. Hell, even Carol hasn't had much screen time ever since they got to Alexandria.
I dunno about killing the new dude. He hasn't pointed a gun at anyone and hasn't harmed any of them either. I think he's a good dude and will team up. He did walk right into a room with two naked random strangers and politely woke em up without any drama. I like him.

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #736
I think I learned that the next few episodes are going to be nothing but the group prepping for the fight with Neegan and the finale will be the fight. I predict a big slowing down of action and excitement.

·
Premium Member
21,641 Posts
I'm still surprised that "Jesus" ended up being legit. I'm glad for that though. I'm excited to see them do something more than just survive or keep walking. If I wanted to watch a show about walking I'd watch Lord of the Rings. I really hope that Alexandria and Hilltop pool together and defeat Negan in the end and continue to work together. We all know Alexandria can't do it alone. It'd be good to see the two communities interacting and how they both approach the world differently. After all, this is a story line that has to have an end game and that goal has to be reached at some point.

If they aren't trying to rebuild the world and establish something then the show is gonna get boring. I like the action but action without reason sucks ass and makes Micheal Bay look like a cinematic genius. We need the character defining moments of the drama and the emotional investment in the characters that brings.

721 - 740 of 1142 Posts