Pirate 4x4 banner

81 - 100 of 1142 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
for those saying they should light the zombies on fire. if you read Adrians undead diary, you'll know that its a bad idea.

·
Registered
14,555 Posts
Just drop a couple of 12 year olds with suppressed 10/22s, 20 bricks of ammo and some 25 round mags. If they have some helpers to load the mags they could wipe them out in a long day.

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
they need to get puff the magic dragon (ac47) to mow down a 50 mile radius... I'm thinking they could do it in a week. surely one of them can fly, arm and operate one... this is TV, right?

·
Registered
5,203 Posts
they need to get puff the magic dragon (ac47) to mow down a 50 mile radius... I'm thinking they could do it in a week. surely one of them can fly, arm and operate one... this is TV, right?
You know, I said one pass with an A-10 could easily clean this mess up.

·
Addicted to Gear Oil
10,028 Posts
Eugene got some pretty good lines in this episode "respect the hair" and Tara said something about "glad your mullet made it" :laughing:

I bet that fucking kid was blaring the horn.
I was thinking the boy as well, but damn that Pastor guy is likely.
Porch Dick's emo kid (Rick should have let him get eaten, or fall into the pit), Father Gabriel (worthless piece of shit), or Wolves are attacking.

That was pretty good, I liked the black & white flashback, but they could have just as easily started right where the left off with Rick killing Porch Dick and Morgan shows up.

I was surprised by how much Abraham was tore up burying Reg (?) I think it was Reg, looked like a man's hand with a wedding ring.

I think one reason they couldn't just keep using the quarry to trap/kill walkers is that Rick & Morgan saw that the semi-truck on the ramp was close to the edge of falling off, and the truck fell off before they could reinforce it. It was during the dry run rehearsal, so they had to go with the plan they had.

Good to show that the Alexandrians can't defend themselves...5 walkers show up at the detour fence they couldn't even handle that before Morgan jumps in. Deanna knows Rick was right.

We know walkers breach Alexandria, they showed it in one of the pre-season previews.

I think Maggie is going to get dead while Glenn is out herding Walkers.

·
Registered
13,998 Posts
I think Maggie is going to get dead while Glenn is out herding Walkers.
Is she pregnant?

She said something along the lines of "more important things" when they were discussing the plans for the walker exodus.

·
Registered
13,966 Posts
Just drop a couple of 12 year olds with suppressed 10/22s, 20 bricks of ammo and some 25 round mags. If they have some helpers to load the mags they could wipe them out in a long day.
:lmao:

Like the 22 shortage is going to disappear DURING the apocalypse!

It's a quarry. Start throwing fist sized rocks.

·
Registered
22,077 Posts
theres hundreds of ways to safely and effectively eradicate the zombies if you have even half a fucking brain
You're doomed. :flipoff2:

81 - 100 of 1142 Posts