Pirate 4x4 banner

1021 - 1040 of 1142 Posts

·
Registered
27,738 Posts
There's something like 25 military bases between Richmond and Baltimore around DC and you've still got shit like the CIA, FBI, ect in DC that while not military at least have armories.
Don't forget the Federal Reserve here in Richmond...underground it's a fucking fortress :D....building is tall enough to see 360 around downtown and any threat coming.

·
Registered
13,966 Posts
Before last night I was still leaning towards Glen, but now I'm leaning towards Abraham getting picked. I kinda like the idea of Eugene stepping in as a sacrifice. Not sure about it, but who knows.
I saw the bat scene twice. There is zero evidence the camera person 'stepped in' to take the swing. He stopped, gave the little final warning speech and swung at the camera hitting it all while the camera was focused on him.

The shot was brutal, well done.

The Talking Dead they mentioned the crew was there, in line, on their knees for 15hrs shooting (all the while off camera) at night to make it as realistic and believable as they could. To put the audience in their shoes. Didn't work on me because the dude reminds me of the guy from Everybody Loves Raymond. But the final bat scene certainly put me in their shoes.

The zombie chain was probably the only reason I watch the show anymore. Dressing them like the idiots was icing on the cake.

·
Registered
66 Posts
100% assumption. If his group was as big as that then they'd have come across Alexandria before Rick's group found them. Rick's group also would have come across them traveling through Virginia. The show has given us zero indication that he's operating outside the DC metropolitan area. Alexandria is only 20 minutes outside DC if that.

I would go out on a limb and say he hasn't even left the DC area. There's a number of military bases surrounding DC yet everything you've seen any of the Saviors drive has been old 70s-90s cars. If he had as many resources and as much manpower as you say it would be safe to assume he'd had scavenged some of those bases.

There's something like 25 military bases between Richmond and Baltimore around DC and you've still got shit like the CIA, FBI, ect in DC that while not military at least have armories.
You're assuming he hasn't. Just because he sends his posse out with old pickup trucks and motorcycles, doesn't mean he doesn't have cool toys. Also if we were to even think about a real life situation, there would be such a massive run on every base in hopes to score massive weapons caches. A team of 6-8 people slowly collected over the past seasons wouldn't stand a chance. Even Neegan may be that smart. Doesn't mean he isn't a large force, just means he isn't dumb enough to send his guys into something they wouldn't survive. He's pissed now just because ricks group murdered 20 or so of these guys.

Then again everything we chat about here is one big assumption. We try to put rationality to their poor choices and just about every choice they've made so far hasn't made fucking sense lol.

·
Premium Member
6,859 Posts
Based on plot, I was thinking Michonne (rick's g/f = :ghost:) or Maggie (revenge for burning up the other group), but based on the number of swings alone, it was probably a larger male, so that could be Eugene or Abraham.

Killing Michonne would drive Carl back into serial-killer mode, no doubt, and bring back the Ricktator.

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Hell, all Negan is asking for is 50% between Fed, state, lccal. That's the same shit that government thugs collect from me..... :flipoff:
Lol, I was complaining about the exact same thing at lunch with my wife. We were talking about amazon charging tax now, and if Bernie is elected...whats the point of working? :shaking:

Rick is going to war over 50%...and I go to....work?

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
There are 3 possibilities. Maggie is my first choice, since there was a group of people trying to save her, and Glens outburst shows that she would be a great candidate to teach the others a lesson. Choice 2 is Sasha, scared of the bat when pointed at her, choice 3 is Eugene, he's crying, so he showed weakness before the others even showed up. Negan won't kill a strong person, just for the fact that he needs strong people to work for him. It makes sense to kill off someone weak, but highly revered by the others imo. I also can't believe they allowed themselves to be herded into a trap. I saw that coming at the first road block. I knew then that they should have unloaded their weapons and ran the road block.

·
Premium Member
25,924 Posts
I also can't believe they allowed themselves to be herded into a trap. I saw that coming at the first road block. I knew then that they should have unloaded their weapons and ran the road block.
That's what is really frustrating to me is the level of genius they show and then all of the sudden it's forgot my brain at the camp day. :mad3: Mad or not Daryl getting caught by burned face jackass is far far fetched.

If I'm in that group facing death I'm bum rushing Negan. No one is going to shoot for fear of hitting him. Slit his throat and be the new boss. :grinpimp:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Does anyone think that maybe Maggie was poisoned to set this whole thing in motion? They killed Alexandria's sole doctor and suddenly Maggie gets sick and MUST go to the hilltop for the other Doc, which Negan's crew expected.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
That's what is really frustrating to me is the level of genius they show and then all of the sudden it's forgot my brain at the camp day. :mad3: Mad or not Daryl getting caught by burned face jackass is far far fetched.

If I'm in that group facing death I'm bum rushing Negan. No one is going to shoot for fear of hitting him. Slit his throat and be the new boss. :grinpimp:
Daryl getting caught is purely because of the others that followed him. He would have tcob if he were alone. He walked into a trap because of michone and Glenn.....

I also thought the same thing, kill negan when his back is to you, then be the new king. Plus, most of his crew was carrying bats and other weapons of the like, not to many guns seen from the camera panning around.

1021 - 1040 of 1142 Posts