Pirate 4x4 banner

1061 - 1080 of 1142 Posts

·
"All Weeee Drive!"
12,089 Posts
I was tired when I watched it (the ending), but if memory serves me, weren't almost all of Negan's crew male?

I don't remember seeing any women during his lecture.

This leads me to believe he wouldn't make an example out of one of the women (yet).

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
He said he was just going to beat the piss out of someone. Not kill them. And he said if Carlade a move to rip his other eye out. So if I were Neegan, I'd beat the living hell out of this groups leader (Rick) to show them he's the new Alpha. So they will have to rely on Neegan while Rick recovers.
I don't think being hit by a bat with spikes that many times and that hard is survivable. We saw what Negan did to peoples head in those pictures. Their heads go from solid to chili.

·
Registered
19,420 Posts
Pretty lame ending, I think the whole show is getting stale and I think they'd be smart to end it within the next season or so, really. Just get on with it already. How many times can you just land in a spot and stay for a season, then have some big showdown and move to another location? Repeat repeat repeat.

TWD is turning into

"We don't have to do this, we can negotiate"
"NO"
"OK then, if that's how you want it"
*Bang bang shoot shoot, slash slash*
"Guess we need to move on now".

I've never seen Breaking Bad and have been watching it on Netflix, in mid season 3 right now. That show has been awesome since the get-go and being that it only went 5 seasons, seems like it will go out on top. I'm sure it was popular enough to drag out for eternity if they wanted to, but they didn't.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Pretty lame ending, I think the whole show is getting stale and I think they'd be smart to end it within the next season or so, really. Just get on with it already. How many times can you just land in a spot and stay for a season, then have some big showdown and move to another location? Repeat repeat repeat.

TWD is turning into

"NO"

I've never seen Breaking Bad and have been watching it on Netflix, in mid season 3 right now. That show has been awesome since the get-go and being that it only went 5 seasons, seems like it will go out on top. I'm sure it was popular enough to drag out for eternity if they wanted to, but they didn't.

^^this

·
Registered
589 Posts
Does anyone think that maybe Maggie was poisoned to set this whole thing in motion? They killed Alexandria's sole doctor and suddenly Maggie gets sick and MUST go to the hilltop for the other Doc, which Negan's crew expected.
Enid did it with the pickles. When she was first introduced, she whistled just like the Saviors. She was always disappearing, probably reporting back to Negan. She didn't want Carl to go.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts

TWD is turning into

"NO"

Exactly why I don't like watching TV shows until I know they came to a reasonable conclusion. I've made an exception for TWD and am starting to regret it. Still mildly entertained, but getting bored and find myself doing other things while I watch it.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
There is Def a plant in Alexandria. I think it's Carl's girlfriend. She also poisoned Maggie with the pickles.....
I'm reposting for clarification. It's not a new idea that Enid is a double agent. She wanted to keep Carl at Alexandria, or go with him. Either way, she thought she could save him from execution.
Also, there's no way negan wanted or should have killed Rick. Negan needs strong people to work for him, but needs to teach them who's boss and break their spirit. He did just that, for the time being. The new guys that carol and Morgan met are going to play a vital role in taking negan down.
If I were a writer, this is the point I would break away from following the comics. Make it less predictable, kill Maggie, turn Glenn into a sobbing, submissive, man baby, make Rick soft and docile as well, turn Carl into murder boy, and make the rest follow him and michone to the ambush and massacre of Negan and his generals, then they can take over the daily operations of the saviors lol.....

·
Registered
23,371 Posts
So, what is going on with the wolves or whoever it was that was keeping walkers in the trailers? Where Morgan saved Darrel and Aaron’s ass.

Why have they not had a run in with Negan's group? Or have they?

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
So, what is going on with the wolves or whoever it was that was keeping walkers in the trailers? Where Morgan saved Darrel and Aaron’s ass.

Why have they not had a run in with Negan's group? Or have they?
I assume they're nomads, and travel all around. I don't think they settle into one spot, and this would keep them from running into the saviors. I do believe their forces were damn near completely wiped out by Alexandria. Not 100% on that though. They'd sure be a good ally in fighting the saviors though.

·
Registered
23,371 Posts
I assume they're nomads, and travel all around. I don't think they settle into one spot, and this would keep them from running into the saviors. I do believe their forces were damn near completely wiped out by Alexandria. Not 100% on that though. They'd sure be a good ally in fighting the saviors though.
Well, they had to be there long enough to scout the place out, plan, wait and then attack.

Or I would think so.

But yeah, I'd say a good number of them got wiped out in the attack.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
I'm starting to lean toward Abraham taking the thumping now, they sure did go out of their way to show how he's changing and wanting to marry Sasha and make babies and all that happy shit......

·
Unregistered User
9,026 Posts
Didn't the one Morgan captured say some shit about not being allowed to have guns? I've been assuming Negan keeps them around to attack settlements, test defenses, ect but doesn't keep them as part of his main group.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Didn't the one Morgan captured say some shit about not being allowed to have guns? I've been assuming Negan keeps them around to attack settlements, test defenses, ect but doesn't keep them as part of his main group.
That is actually a pretty good assumption. Hadn't thought about the dynamic that could bring to the saviors. I also noticed that most of the saviors at the final scene had bats and the like, not guns. I wonder if that's a clue?

·
Unregistered User
9,026 Posts
If we're going that way in thinking I'd still say Glen. He's the only one that hasn't lost anyone close. Hershel is as close as it gets and that was what, two seasons ago? If they were showing all that to set Abraham up it wouldn't make sense to kill him without showing the same stuff with Sasha which they didn't. Sasha would make more sense to fuck with Abraham, but Negan's big thing in the comics is that he doesn't kill women.

Rick just lost porch dick's wife, Sasha lost Bob last season and her brother before that, Maggie lost her sister and Hershel in the last two seasons, Daryl lost Merle and then Maggie's sister. Glen hasn't lost anyone that was closer to him than to anyone else in the group since the beginning. No one from Abraham's initial group has died either though. But, like others have said he's more likely to kill someone weak if not Rick and Abraham stared him down the whole time. That pretty much leaves Eugene and from Negan's perspective, Glen since he cried the whole time and Maggie made it obvious that Maggie was a weakness to him.

1061 - 1080 of 1142 Posts