Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
31,026 Posts
My Gawd! The axles will weigh more than the vehicle!!!

Looking good! :beer:

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
ya its all installed. rollign on 35's the woman went out topless (the vehicle) and cruzed aroudn town for the first time. were plannign a wheelin/camping trip soon. pics will follow.

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
ya its all installed. rollign on 35's the woman went out topless (the vehicle) and cruzed aroudn town for the first time. were plannign a wheelin/camping trip soon. pics will follow.

SWEET!

Now get us some pictures please. I wanna see it done.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
ok so here they are.

The rear shocks are getting changed tonight. cause wel they were thrown on quickly to get Kelsey Rolling. I still need to do exhaust but with this 4 link i should have no problem outting the stock muffler back on.

THen rock sliders, rear bumper and fender protection. Oh and i will be putting in a cross support spanning the top of the shock towers over the motor, this will be removable as you well know.

the coils are cut TJ coils. They were WAY to long and stiff. i will eventually find a suitable replacement. And right now it is on Balled 35x14.4 SSR's

we will be dropping this dwn to 33x12.4 but i will be runnign 1.5" wheel spacers on either side.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Turned out pretty good. Have you flexed it yet? How'd it do? How does it do on the road?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Looks great! Any idea of what your materials cost you?

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
talk about hack.

:flipoff2:

Turned out really good Kraq. Now go get some real tires, maybe ones that dont leak. :grinpimp:

It flexed really good when we tested it out, and it drove really well, little under powered, but it drove nice. :smokin:

41 - 52 of 52 Posts