Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The pirate4x4.com team of Sam and Lucie Silveira, Chris Geiger, and myself are out here in Salt Lake City at the UROC Super Crawl event to bring you live via satellite coverage of what is the worlds first man made permanent course and I am here to tell you that it is aweasome. look for a stadium event to be held in a city near you soon. UROC has exceed any and all expectations of what could be build for stadium racing. for live event coverage check out
http://pirate4x4.com/trailreports/uroc_supercrawl2004/

·
Registered
94 Posts
Except they need to change the name to "Rock Racing", there is no crawling to this. JMO

·
Registered
192 Posts
that is awesome, yall r bustin ur asses it seems, how do u have internet access out there?

yeah with someof those surfaces, looks like a set of street drag rubbers n the rear would be good. u know, get alittle burnout, get em nice and sticky, then hammer it. is that grey surface concrete?

·
1,848 Posts
I think we have a driver for you. When his front end breaks he just waits for the rear tires to melt so they'll hook up. Woody, are you there bud? :D

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
mike93yj said:
that is awesome, yall r bustin ur asses it seems, how do u have internet access out there?

yeah with someof those surfaces, looks like a set of street drag rubbers n the rear would be good. u know, get alittle burnout, get em nice and sticky, then hammer it. is that grey surface concrete?
actually with the tires they have now they are already too sticky...cant do digs very well or anything...some guys are even airing up their tires so they have less traction...

Rocky Mountain Raceway has an open access point so they have wireless access over most the property...yesterday Sam was saying it started out great but as the day went on the wireless started getting a little flakey...

·
1,848 Posts
Wireless Rockcrawling. What is the FAWKING world coming to? Does anyone remember vacuum tubes? Shiat man, this 21st century sucks. Except for the beer. It's damn good now. :D

·
Registered
192 Posts
wireless and wheeling! it's a a damn zionist conspiracy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts