Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Very VERY nice...I might be interested in getting a kit this winter or next summer. But first, I need to know three things:
  1. How much was the kit? I didn't see it on the site...but then again, I only looked at the pics!:shaking:
  2. If I am using a Bestop soft top, will it work with this cage? My cage is a 91 meaning it is NOT the family style cage, so IDK if it will work or not...
Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[*]How much was the kit? I didn't see it on the site...but then again, I only looked at the pics!:shaking:
email him and he will let you know the price.

[*]If I am using a Bestop soft top, will it work with this cage? My cage is a 91 meaning it is NOT the family style cage, so IDK if it will work or not...
[/LIST]
Thanks![/QUOTE]

we have the best top and it works. only thing is the rear pieces wont work buy he is tring to find one to do some add on bars for that cause he has had a few peopls ask about it.

get rid of those seat covers! :barf:
this is actully the wifes jeep and she was going to do it like a cow till she decided she likes this better so they are coming off.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Looks good. But you might consider replacing the factory windshield to rollbar pieces with some good heavy tubing like the rest of the cage. Or maybe just welding the joint at the back were it bolts together. Just a thought.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks good. But you might consider replacing the factory windshield to rollbar pieces with some good heavy tubing like the rest of the cage. Or maybe just welding the joint at the back were it bolts together. Just a thought.
yes next time it is over there I am going to have him weld it. they are not moveable now as it is but we are going to weld it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts