Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
and they really look good next to the cans... I told Mrs. MAD4WD she has to do her part also:D .

These Jerry cans are from the same people who build them for the military and they will not leak! The red gas models are available in both 5 and 2.5 gallon versions. The Diesel is a 5 gallon version. The water is the only one currently with an FDA approved liner sprayed into it and it holds 5 gallons also. The spouts mount on the can itself and use a cam mechanism to open and close the lid with a lock pin.

They are 35.00 per can for any 5 gallon version or 120.00 for a four pack plus shipping.

The 2.5 gallon cans are 32.00 per can.

We got a bunch of these in stock for Christmas gifts..split a case witha friend and save on the shipping.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Yes, the 2.5 Gal cans *DO NOT* cost the same. *Of course the smaller cans are less expensive. They are smaller.*

*EDIT: I hate saying this, but you are right and I am wrong.

·
Registered
11,647 Posts
TJ Fan said:
Thanks for the plug Daniel :D

The dimensions of the small can are :

14" long across the face.
7" wide
11" tall to the top of the can.

They are the same price as the large cans.
Not trying to start anything, but I just went to your website to buy one, and the small cans are listed at $32, the big ones at $35. Is that the non-POR price :D

I'm gonna have to call though, I just noticed that the page that you submit the creditcard info and shipping info is not secure.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You are correct.....my mistake....the small ones are 32.00.
Sorry for the confusion.
We just changed servers and had to purchase a new encryption key and are waiting for them to install it. Just give me a call and we can enable our "verbal" encryption mode for you:D

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
How's the spout thing work?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts