2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
ah crap....solarize button...dammit!
wanted to know your changes .....thinking about making jigs
mike-

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
I have a GMC Jimmy and plan on coming to california this summer, I would definatly be interested in a set. I don't think there is anything I would really change.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya just want to make sure that I dont need to change anything before I make 10 sets.... and its got a 1 inch body on it to...so Id have to figure out how to adj for body lifts and no body lifts
Mike-

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
scew the bumpers (very nice though) go make some more of the tube EB core support thingys

·
Registered
12,401 Posts
Maybe this is a dumb thought, won't be my first...

But should you maybe make sure that the winch (and all it's bits and pieces) are inside the front bumper? It looks like if you were sliding against something, it would snag your warn.
Just a thought. :confused:

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
BnTMike said:
ah crap....solarize button...dammit!
wanted to know your changes .....thinking about making jigs
mike-
can you pull the winch closer to the truck, hangs out there a little bit, other than that its pretty sweet

Ben

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the winch is fully caged so no smacky smacky....we put the winch right in front of the frame rails and boxed the frame... the over hang is a bit but then again its a fullsize;) Jk
Mike-

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
NICE tube bumpers! First I've ever seen that I like!

I'd raise the winch mount, alot, to regain approach angle. put it so the winch is right about in front of the bowtie.

Can you take a side pic, so we can see approach angle better?

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Do you have a pic of one of those EB core supports installed? That looks like a great way to solve the inner fender problem.

Thanks

Tom

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
BnTMike said:
you mean this

mike-
Thats it!, i need to make a oad trip soon, those are bad ass

1 - 18 of 18 Posts