Pirate 4x4 banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steve, sorry for the chit chat, but I cant take it any more.

ALL YOU FUCKERS NEED TO QUIT WITH THE PERSONAL ATTACKS. You are all making asses of yourself. It's one thing to make fun of each other, which I partake in and am the recipient of quite frequently. But this board is reduced to this conversation every damn day:

"Gay.....bolt on faggot stuff.....go away"

"Nu-uhhhhhhh, yours is"

"Nooooo, I said yours was"

Etc, etc.

Grow up children, what happened to the fun, and INFORMATIVE threads this site used to have?

OK, I'm over it, go back to your lives now :flipoff2:

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Keith Strong said:

Coil-overs bolt on:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Keith Strong said:
Steve, sorry for the chit chat, but I cant take it any more.

ALL YOU FUCKERS NEED TO QUIT WITH THE PERSONAL ATTACKS. You are all making asses of yourself. It's one thing to make fun of each other, which I partake in and am the recipient of quite frequently. But this board is reduced to this conversation every damn day:

"Nu-uhhhhhhh, yours is"

"Nooooo, I said yours was"

Etc, etc.

Grow up children, what happened to the fun, and INFORMATIVE threads this site used to have?

OK, I'm over it, go back to your lives now :flipoff2:
Screw you you pussified :rainbow::flipoff2:

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
You guys are all gay with your bolt on doo dads. In all honesty, I do not come over here quite as much anymore because of all the bs I have to wade through to get to the good tech. I can really care less what kind of spare tire you have or how many batteries your flashlight has (remember that one guys?) All in all, grow up.

Dimitri

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
... point taken.

So what's the "official" way of handling the unwelcome?

Allowing "those" peope to stay just wouldn't be the PBB way. :D

cm "fawk, I just made a rhyme" k

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am by NO MEANS sayin stop hammering newbies :D Hell, I would be bored without that ;) I am just saying a lot of people are literally attacking the character of other based on their rigs :rolleyes: But hammering down on crap like "Will my D35c hold up to a 302" needs to be handled. Anyway, you get the picture :beer:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm a newbie, hammer me. I can take it, I take worse shit from people bigger and badder than someone sitting behind a keyboard everyday I go to work.

I agree with Keith when he says it seems like people get hammered on just because their rig isn't as big and bad as someone elses. I've also noticed that when a newbie posts a reply they get hammered for it even though someone with 2k+ posts posted the exact same info or opinion and no one says anything. Just because someone is new or doesn't post as often doesn't mean they aren't as technically knowledgeable. This board is pretty hard core and I can see why it's necessary to keep some of the riff raff away, but I think some of the posts directed at newbies just because they are newbies are a little beyond good natured "newbie hammering" and may deny this board of some valuable technical expertise a newbie might be able to offer when they get chased away.

Anyhow, now flame me for being a newbie. I like the attention and I'm not going anywhere. :p

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Keith Strong said:
But hammering down on crap like "Will my D35c hold up to a 302" needs to be handled. Anyway, you get the picture :beer:

I wasn't slamming the guy cuz of his RIG. Lord knows I don't have the axles I want yet.

I was slamming him for talking about swapping a 350 in front of his STOCK axles, and trying to pretend they'd hold up... All with his VERY FIRST post.

That oughta be allowed.
:beer: :beer:

·
Registered
774 Posts
thanks Kieth that is well put I think this used to be one of the most informative sites on the net, but lately seems to be alot of arguing going on, hopefully things will get back to the way it used to be

·
Banned
7,871 Posts
If you or anyone for that matter is offended by these child like antic's you spend way too much time on the pbb reading EVERYTHING and you are taking it way too seriously.

You are a fool if you think you can regulate a board with a single post when I'm sure hundreds of new people come on board every week...,let alone the post will probably not even live for a whole week...:rolleyes:

·
Everyday is Tuesday.
46,291 Posts
Keith,

I agree. This is a tech board. I'll try to do a better job keeping the stupid banter to a minimum.

However, insults will be allowed (and expected) when someone deserves it.

Newbies generally shouldn't be flamed just because they're new. Stupidity should be flamed no matter who the source is.

Carry on.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.