Pirate 4x4 banner

2561 - 2580 of 3222 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Newb from huntsville tx. Long time google lurker first time posting. Own a 94 k5 blazer ifs 6" pro comp 35s on 20x12s. Going under the knife real soon. Already have a taurus fan 140 amp alternator. Dana 44 to come.

·
Registered
35 Posts
newb here; started thread in chevy topic got pushed here cause someone decided to "flame" my thread... damned flammers ganna flame; well flame on then shit heads! Disappointed that I have to move my post that is GM specific to a general 4x4 section... wtf ever.... i just want a little help getting my shit straight b4 I give a company crap about doing a piss poor job and wanting them to pay another comp to fix my case (if that is what is the problem) or someone on here to set me straight and tell me that it is something else - which I WILL END UP FIXING MY SELF IN MY DAMNED GARAGE - thanks had to vent... well neway plz see 2001 GMC Yukno with snare drum if anyone wants to try and help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
New guy from north Texas. Been in &out of 4x4's my whole life. Current ride is a 2000 jeep tj. Decided I would join after I saw the mtn bike section. I like to play with those to.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Back in a Jeep!!!!!!!!!!!

Parents can be pretty cool. I recently inherited my dad's 1980 Jeep CJ5. He did not want to sell it and mom stated she wanted to keep in the family. After going over it with a fine tooth comb now I know why dad gave it to me. When I asked him, he laughed out loud and said, "you are welcome". Lots of elbow grease to be used on restoration and parts, parts, parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Newby checking in, house is almost done, kids almost grown, time to play!

Suffering from Mopar madness, looking into a SAS on a Durango and found this site, a big thanks to all that contribute.

·
Registered
0 Posts
New to forum

Hi everyone. Looks like quite a diverse group here. Born in Bama, raised in Chicago area, back below the Mason Dixon for about 20 years again.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sup guys? Newb from canada checking in, Found the forum awhile ago while searching for info on another project..found it again after searching for info on the F toys decided to join at that point.

2561 - 2580 of 3222 Posts