141 - 160 of 3222 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
i'm the new guy not by choice though

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yea Yea im a newbie, been reading for a while and finally joined, ya know like a sponge sittin round absorbing stuff unfortunatlly a sponge that dries out quickly and forgets everything:( . oh well good to be and hope to learn lots more

·
Registered
0 Posts
hey im a newbe i live up here in alaska im aka sledneck. iv heard a lot about this board so i whanted to see it for my self. its really cool. i have a 89 s10 baja that im going to do a SAS on and some 35 or something.

later
nate

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im a newbie, Just wondering if a 4x4 Samurai turns 4 wheels or just 2? like a 4x4 is like a 2 wheel drive like times two right? HMMM they made a factory deffect on my samurai cuz they put two shifters in my samurai... ones short and ones long. them dummies.. dahhhhhhhhh .. :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
alaskanwheeler said:
. iv heard a lot about this board so i whanted to see it for my self. its really cool.
What are you talking about? This IS THE ONLY BOARD ON THE NET. NOTHING COMPARES, THERE FOR THIS IS THE BEST AND ONLY BOARD>> :p BY FAR ;) POEPLE ON HERE ARE GREAT>.
AND A LITTLE TWISTED >. WELL A LOT. :rasta: MAKES IT ALL BETTER> lets just say there pozest by this guy.. :evil: ..
Just taken there vehicle OFF OF THE ROAD isn't good enough for these guys.. I never found one on here that wasn't fawken insane.. Kewl eh.. L8ER :massey:

·
Registered
246 Posts
I was needing to know where to do the newbie post at? Any help would be usefull. TIA

:flipoff2: I guess this is where it should go. :flipoff2:

Checking in on the east coast.

·
Registered
524 Posts
:usa: Newbie is all in the attitude I may be new to the bb but I have been a bb voyuer for a long time signed up because I have friends in here, (they will protect me when I'm around) that said I know where a newbies place is, so I'm off to post in all the newbie threads, and a few hardcore threads here and there, and post, and post, and post. My first 4 wheeler was a 1984 Toyota standard bed SR5 and I was hooked, wheeled that sucker till I broke the frame.... twice. Since that I've built several rigs and then distroyed them all. 1984, 1985, 1986, Toyota trucks, 1986 4Runner, 1988 Suzuki Samurai, 1948 Willys CJ2A, and a 1989 Dodge RamCharger. Add that up and my 4x4's last me less than 3 years each. Right now I'm Playin' with my Willys, (that sounds so newbie) just came back from the Rubicon ( :) with broken Willys :( ) broke the steering box and transfer case. Everybody tells me that a Saganaw was bullit proof.... I say, HA! For the most part I can take any vehicle apart and put it back again as long as it has nothing to do with it working after I'm done putting it back.

:bounce2: Oh, and a note to all newbies it is a good idea to preview all your threads before you post so you can read for yourself if you sound like an a$$. :jeep:

All I need to know is when is HAPPY HOUR!? :blender:

The edit feature is a good newbie tool too, see fixed it.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Re: Re: HEHE

KS Toy said:

You asked for it.......

Holy shit! I asked to be flamed, not scared to death by the walking ugly.:eek: :flipoff2: Better luck next time private Pyle, or would you be private Snowball, me I'm GOD. I got the big gun! I know your not R. Lee Ermey, cause he would kick your ass.:D

·
Registered
132 Posts
Just checking in.

Got an 83.5 nissan 720 (more capable than you may think for a stock truck) and an 87 pathfinder.

I'm looking for a solid axle 4Runner to make into rockcrawling daily driver.

A Samurai would also be really cool.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi .... I'm a northern 'newbie' ..... Been lurkin' the bb for a while ... Got a couple of 4x4's ..... my daily driver = '81 GMC 1 ton, BBQ'D 454, SM465/205, D60 open, 14 blt L.L., rear disc's, 4.56 gears, 44 Gumbo's, boxless, rollbar/caged rear, CB, 10K Warn, coming soon; 4 link rear, 3 link front, 44 Boggers, front locker, more HP!!!!.... my project truck is a '73 EB 5.0HO, C4/D20, 4.56's, 9" spooled w/ disc's, 7" front coils, rear 4 link, D44 open, 38.5 TSL's, rear rad, tubbed rear wheel well's, family cage, doorless, 10K Warn, hope to be done by Feb. ..... For sale 1990 F150, 5.8, C6, Borg Warner 1345 t-case w/ f+r 205 outputs machined to fit 1345 seals, 488's, D60r w/ ez locker, D70 w/Detroit locker, rear disc brakes, 9" lift, custom wheel well openings, 38.5 TSL SX, needs a BB on propane and 44's!!! ....

Check out our website : www.extremeperformancecentre.com ........ chet:bounce: :bounce2:

141 - 160 of 3222 Posts