Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time Pirate member, Glenn Bonner will actually be spotting while his new partner (Kurt?) drives the rig. It's been upgraded with a Suzuki Grand Vitara V6 and automatic tranny. Welderboy worked some of his magic on it so it should work pretty good. WB custom made those headers too... Here's some pics...

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey Snowbawl, recognize this thing?? :D:D

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One more...

·
Registered
9,385 Posts
What about what he's doing (did?) to the bronco too? :eek:

BTW Glenn, saw you in there the other day, dunno if you recognized me. ;)

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
That thing is cute :D

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ErikB said:
What about what he's doing (did?) to the bronco too? :eek:

BTW Glenn, saw you in there the other day, dunno if you recognized me. ;)
Eric... Sorry man, I saw you but it didn't register who you were till after I left. I kept thinking, 'I know that guy' :laughing: Next time, just kick me. :D:D:D

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
i had feeling it would not last long -it was a disconnect hehe-Jess :D Ah by the way that was a 300$ unit i hope you did not throw it away- :D

·
Premium Member
744 Posts
The disconnect didn't work out so good and with an offset rear pumpkin I have some issues because transfer now is center exit. We are putting in a center set rearend after this comp. The disconnect was not strong enough and bent the actuater arms it didn't help that I had the driveline out of phase. We will be calling you Jess.

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pdaddy said:
Gets my vote for most gay paint job :flipoff2:
That's what we would expect from a guy that lives in the big Tent at the Circus. :flipoff2: :D:D

For those of you that haven't caught on, 'Skynnard' is actually Pirate 'Glenn Bonner'. Not to be confused with this 'Glenn'... :D

Around the neighborhood, I'm known as 'Glenn1' and Skynnard is 'Glenn2'... (cause I'm older, I get to be 1st) :D Come to Calrocs this weekend and watch them scratch up that new paint. Oh, the reason for the paint scheme is trying to match somewhat with the new drivers helmet they just bought. :eek:

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
sweet.... good to see some of the old sami is still there.... that hallo has over 30 rolls on it.... its still holding up !! that thing was so fun....but I gota have the power bug scratched...

mike-

·
Registered
540 Posts
Guess I missed out. Mike, why did you dump the sammi? Is there another Brako in the works????? How about some of that super secret squirrel shit you usually surprice us with???????

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
Glenn could we get a better pic of the driveway...??? it looks like your driveway is a small rock garden?

Cool Landscape feature

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ItsaCJ6 said:
Glenn could we get a better pic of the driveway...??? it looks like your driveway is a small rock garden?

Cool Landscape feature
:D You can see my driveway in the third picture. Skynnard (Glenn2) lives next door. He's a landscape contractor so he built this creek looking drainage canal right through his front yard, mainly to drain the back yard but also for looks. I'll check when I get home and see if I have a better shot of it. Has a concrete bridge over it and he put one huge rock down by the sidewalk, specifically for ramping vehicles. :D:D You should see the looks he gets from the other neighbors. :eek::eek: They all think we're nuts... :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts