Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just adding to the pile of complaints because this really blows. I wish "Jeff" or whoever would see this and fix it.

Yeah, I know it's not coming back. I've been here for longer than I can remember. F*CK!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I'm out too. This sucks. I hope they send out an email letting people know they fixed it because I'm not checking in to see. I know, no-one cares blah blah...

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I dunno. With an adblocker installed now it’s not all that bad. Still not in love with the sidebar squeezing everything over to a third of the screen, but at least with the ads gone it’s just a big black space (night mode is way better and more Piratey).

If they pull the Pirate smileys back and make some other tweaks I think I could get used to it.

·
Premium Member
16,677 Posts
I'm with this sucks group. Too much crap all over that I don't care about. no :massy: :usa: :flipoff2: ?

·
Premium Member
16,677 Posts
I dunno. With an adblocker installed now it’s not all that bad. Still not in love with the sidebar squeezing everything over to a third of the screen, but at least with the ads gone it’s just a big black space (night mode is way better and more Piratey).

If they pull the Pirate smileys back and make some other tweaks I think I could get used to it.
found out you can turn off the stupid sidebar on the right in settings.

·
Registered
66,780 Posts
Well fuck, my red star just auto renewed like a week ago. I no longer have a red star. I fee like I've been ripped off. Charge disputed!
So, boogie over to the darker side...

www.irate4x4.com

Everyone's there, this place is quickly becoming a fkg ghost town.

·
Window Licker
14,785 Posts
Well fuck, my red star just auto renewed like a week ago. I no longer have a red star. I fee like I've been ripped off. Charge disputed!
I disputed that charge with Paypal and they found in my favor and refunded my $20. Fuck vertical scope. :flipoff2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts