Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Administrator
251 Posts
REMINDER:

We will leave open your rant threads and stay out of them.

However, if you have legit questions or feedback please post it in the Community Feedback Thread below so we can help those out who want it:

Jeff M

·
Premium Member
29,437 Posts
fuck, this is going to take some time to navigate.

the word sizes are all fucky and off, pictures are smaller, headings are trying to yell at me

·
Premium Member
29,437 Posts
REMINDER:

We will leave open your rant threads and stay out fo them.

However, if you have legit questions or feedback please post it in the Community Feedback Thread below so we can help those out who want it:

Jeff M
thanks for no longer locking the rant threads! Would have been too easy to just not lock them in the first place :rasta:

·
Premium Member
29,437 Posts
ah, shit. is the :rasta: dude dead?

this might turn in to a problem 😆 i'm not sure how else to communicate :flipoff2:

·
Random Dude
906 Posts

this might turn in to a problem 😆 i'm not sure how else to communicate :flipoff2:
All the classic smilies are gone, as is all the classic character and feel.

This change makes me . . . mad? No, not mad, it makes me . . . irate

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Me neither. Not since the syrup suckers took over and the photobucket fiasco killed the internet. But when I went to options to try and disable it it said for premium members only. No fucking way I’m paying for this shit.
Add this rule to AdBlock Plus: "||pirate4x4.com##.california-thread-sidebar.sidebar.hide-mw-responsiveWide" (everything between the quotes, but not the quotes themselves) and the sidebar will go away completly.

Aaron Z

·
popeye
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Add this rule to AdBlock Plus: "pirate4x4.com##.california-thread-sidebar.sidebar.hide-mw-responsiveWide" (everything between the quotes, but not the quotes themselves) and the sidebar will go away completly.

Aaron Z
Can you dumb down the instructions?

·
Rolling Mod
04 Wrangler Unlimited, 67 F100
41,532 Posts

:roxy: :tank: and :nuke: are dead too. :(

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Add this rule to AdBlock Plus: "pirate4x4.com##.california-thread-sidebar.sidebar.hide-mw-responsiveWide" (everything between the quotes, but not the quotes themselves) and the sidebar will go away completly.

Aaron Z
I actually finally downloaded an adblocker for my iPad because of this. Kinda mad I never did it before. No ads at all now. The sidebar itself is still there however shrinking the thread display to a third of the screen, but at least I’m not seeing stupid ads and the syrup suckers ain’t making any ad view ml he from me now.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Me the idiot who could barely post a pic... Watching em load as thumbs pdfq... But foolsize? No
i hope this place makes it out alive!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
adblock plus on chrome
Screenshot (numbers match the steps below the screenshot):

1. Right click on ABP icon
2. Click on Options
3. Click on Advanced
4. Paste "||pirate4x4.com##.california-thread-sidebar.sidebar.hide-mw-responsiveWide" (everything between the quotes, but not the quotes themselves) into the box below "My Filter List"
5. Click on +ADD
6. Sidebar, what sidebar?

Aaron Z

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Dark mode helps.

So does:
Account Settings/Preferences/Focused Reading Mode .............................. takes away the gigantic sidebar on the right. Might only be for paid members, says premium.

Wasn't happy about JKO turning into this, now this turned into this. I'm irate4x4

Really, this is Pirate4x4 now? 👨‍❤️‍👨 👬 🌈 🍌 🎠 🚸 🏳️‍🌈 🕌💅🦄 GAY AS FUCK

41 - 60 of 94 Posts