Pirate 4x4 banner

61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
8,354 Posts
I like it. Advrider went to Xenforo years ago and it's much better on the phone. Of course advrider did the transfer much better than this train wreck, but it's actually better once you get used to it.

·
Registered
66,780 Posts
REMINDER:

We will leave open your rant threads and stay out of them.

However, if you have legit questions or feedback please post it in the Community Feedback Thread below so we can help those out who want it:

Jeff M

Jeff Jeff Jeff.

We are all going to block every piece of add content you ppl load up. We are not going to click on any of it. We aren't collectively going to provide you with any feedback. The reason is simple. I'll spell it out for you. Vertical Scope leaves us hanging every chance they can, which means always. Vertical Scope doesn't move their ass to promote end user satisfaction, why in the ever living FUCK would we want to help you when we downright know... you don't do jack shit in response to "feedback" because your history here has proven WE WON'T DO SHIT for you, pirates. I'M SORRY WE'RE NOT RESPONSIVE, WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU, pirate.

Vertical Scope should understand, that when you ghost the community, the community will ghost you back.

Vertical Scope has ghosted everything it gets its grimey little paws on. No one here gives a fuck "for you" and I explained in brief, why.

Your company mantra can suck shit out of my butthole.

Peace, you piece of shit company.

·
Registered
66,780 Posts
For any of you users who see ads and don't want to hassle with browser extensions etc, I have a great option for ya. Download the "brave" browser. Brave is faster and cleaner than Firefox, hands down. I use it on my phone, in desktop mode, and it fucking kicks major ass. Chrome is fast and it's tracking the FUCK out of you, your wife, your kids, chrome (google) knows more about your fucking dog than you do. Chrome is fast. Chrome uses google extensions. So fucking what. Brave is fast as fuck. You can still use (and pre-select) any google extension you want, within the brave browser. Go check it out, especially if you're currently a Mozilla Firefox user! Firefox drags... by comparison.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
This is terrible. It doesn't even look like Pirate anymore. Is it just me, or does this format make it seem like there's just shit all over the page, and no order to anything?

·
Registered
2 Posts
What the actual fuck? This sucks the rigid cock of Satan.

Fuck you, eh.

Dark Mode enabled. At least the suck isn't so bright now.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
can't believe grown 'men' would bitch about a back ground color and ads on the dam internet......things that can be changed to suit your wants.

ya'll must be real fun at parties.

·
Registered
19 Posts
This is horrible. They did the same thing to JKOwners and I haven't been able to find shit on there since. In fact, the daily post count has dropped to nothing on that site.
I suspect the same thing will happen here.

Death of another great forum because admins/owners think they know what people want.

·
Premium Member
29,437 Posts
:roxy: :tank: and :nuke: are dead too. :(
well fuck, these are even things we bitched about in the appropriate forum and were told "oh yeah, eh, that should be doable eh, not too hard either, eh"

61 - 80 of 94 Posts