Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Throttle, Smoke and Chaos DVD review.

First off I want to say that there was a problem with the DVD it would only play the first scene then go back to the main menu. You could skip forward to the next scene and the rest of the DVD would play just fine. Thanks to TwistedDV for bringing this to my attention before I even got the DVD. He said in a PM that he was going to send me a new copy that won’t have this error in it. so I will end up with 2 DVDs at there cost. That sounds like A+ customer service to me. :smokin:

There were all kinds of rigs Toyotas, Heeps:flipoff2: and buggies along with a few other American trucks. There’s a few things that really stood out. There were a few turbo diesels rigs witch was really cool to see at work with the way they pulled the rigs up and over rocks. :cool2: Locations that cover a few western and southwestern states. sound track rocks! adds great energy to the DVD! There is just to many dam things to list about this video that I loved to list!!!! At the end of the video the have the RC crawlers that was funny as can be. I would pay to get this video, I think it would make a killer birthday or Christmas present.

Go out and shell out the few bucks to get it.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
coloradoyotaparts said:
Watched it last night, the Heep on the Winch was the best part ! :laughing:
what did u think of the DVD?

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Yeap very good vid.
They did a nice job with not playing the music too loud so you could still hear the motors running.
Im more of a trails guy than comp guy so I always encourage more trail footage, but to every one there own!

·
Premium Member
2,154 Posts
movie was good, there was an awful lot of footage of that snow race though? That part got a bit boring but other than that it was great.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The video was very good ! I liked seeing the trails from colorado, and some of the rigs I know from around here in action! Great to see the Homegrown crew, and I also thought is was cool to see the names of the driver on the screen. As for the music I thought it was actually Good, for a few songs. There was a quite a few hotties, but more is better!! :D Great job overall !!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thank you for your compliments and input! We always listen to what you guys tell us and try to plan our next video around your feedback! There's only 4 days left for the Throttle, Smoke and Chaos sale at $19.95 so get your orders in soon!

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I was one of the winners that got the screwed up DVDs, well got my new one in the mail today works excellent kinda surprised to see it show up so quick!
Thanks Twisted

·
Registered
266 Posts
I personally was a little disappointed with the video, I thought it jumped around to much, I don't know just wasn't what I expected

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like seeing the out put shaft on the yota go snap and also did that dude just break off all the studs or did he break that hole 8'' toyota axle on the drivers side? he must of streesed it some where and when he hit that hill it went.

dude i'm for sure going to get the next video u all come out with.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Very awsome video!!!!

I was glad to see a video for once where the music didnt TOTALLY cover the sounds of motors, breaking parts and tires bawling. the music choices were pretty good and the footage of the down home type wheelin was awsome. The hotties was good, more chicks or nekkid chicks would be great :laughing: ! Cool to see the carnage actually happening or the aftermath right after the parts broke was cool.

I hope to maybe get lucky enough to get out to CO. to wheel again next year and if I do, I would really like to wheel with the carnage crew/homegrown guys, looks to be a blast with that group.

Thanks for the giveaway, this will definately be a party showing video.

GO OUT AND BUY IT!!!!

:smokin: :grinpimp:

·
Registered
137 Posts
4runninghank said:
I like seeing the out put shaft on the yota go snap and also did that dude just break off all the studs or did he break that hole 8'' toyota axle on the drivers side? he must of streesed it some where and when he hit that hill it went.

dude i'm for sure going to get the next video u all come out with.

All the studs broke off the axle shaft :D
That wasn't the only time that happened either lol!

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
OK I watched the video twice now. Good video like the music choice's. Carnage is great and the fact that its not all Jeeps and buggies is what makes it good. Nice seeing junk on the trails just like what I run:smokin:

I have one gripe with this video. I dont play in all DVD players. Its not the first I've had like this either so its not something you guys did.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
FatA$$ Toyota said:
Very awsome video!!!!

I was glad to see a video for once where the music didnt TOTALLY cover the sounds of motors, breaking parts and tires bawling. the music choices were pretty good and the footage of the down home type wheelin was awsome. The hotties was good, more chicks or nekkid chicks would be great :laughing: ! Cool to see the carnage actually happening or the aftermath right after the parts broke was cool.

I hope to maybe get lucky enough to get out to CO. to wheel again next year and if I do, I would really like to wheel with the carnage crew/homegrown guys, looks to be a blast with that group.

Thanks for the giveaway, this will definately be a party showing video.

GO OUT AND BUY IT!!!!

:smokin: :grinpimp:
2nd on the broads. I would like to see more stats on the trucks.... what there running and all (tire size engine axles ect)
I know eveyone is raving about the music and man it is perfect! I hope u all put out a video again really soon!
any idea when u all will put out a different video? cause ill pick it up in no time!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thank you for all the great reviews! 4runninghank- we usually release one video a year around this time of year, the release of this video was delayed since I had to fab up a rig so I could go wheeling myself :D I was in the HomeGrown shop for quite some time finishing it for without their help it would have never gotten finished ~ Thanks again for everything TJ! So look for a new video same time, same place next year!

As for everyones compliments on the soundtrack, I have to stop and thank T3N50R for all his hard work getting the music lined up! I had a great music to work with for Throttle, Smoke and Chaos - Thanks Greg!

We are shipping everyones orders as fast as possible, most are going out the same day so check your mail box if you ordered!

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Thanks for all the great comments guys!!! It's nice to get feedback either way, but obviously positive feedback is what we shoot for. Thanks again, and Enjoy!!!
Cheers
~greg

1 - 20 of 22 Posts