Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this is old news or not, but I just looked at the current Petersen's and both Tim (350Sami) and Kevin (Bigdude) have their pics in it. They even have a caption next to Kevin saying how much he likes to talk trash! :D I'm sure a few other folks I may have met in the past are there too, but I just don't remember names. Congrats guys.

J. J.

·
Premium Member
12,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, I haven't seen him on the boards lately. I guess he's just too famous to talk to us anymore. :)

J. J.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
So was tracy jordan (smalltimewheeler) Sean (Rude zuk)

·
Registered
774 Posts
that seems to be happening to all of my wheelin buddies lately. get new woman life goes all to hell with them no time for anything but the new girl. just like being a kid with new toys

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
350 Samurai said:

He's got a new girlfriend and I think his priorities are all screwed up. :flipoff2:
I'm too busy fixing everything I broke last weekend. I'm sticking to FL mud from now on :flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
bigdude said:

I'm too busy fixing everything I broke last weekend. I'm sticking to FL mud from now on :flipoff2:
I've seen how you play in the FL mud. :girly: :flipoff2: I am still vacuming sand out of my rig from that trip. :D

·
Registered
7,868 Posts
y'all just need to get married. believe me, it's a time saver like nothing else. she doesn't bug me when i'm building bumpers, she doesn't tell me when i have to be home, my money is spent where i want it, besides the few necessities, like bills, food, etc. oh, that's actually most of my money, but whatever. anyway, it makes things easier.

:smokin:

·
no strings on me
4,121 Posts
350 Samurai said:

He's got a new girlfriend and I think his priorities are all screwed up. :flipoff2:

Ohhhhh....just wait until he gets married.....:shaking:

That's when things change more that you could ever imagine and more than anyone could ever impress upon you.....

Its taken a year...but my wrenching time has began to grow again...so maybe its not that bad.... :rolleyes:

Glad you guys got TN in the mag....lookin' good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts