Pirate 4x4 banner

1041 - 1060 of 1083 Posts

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,042
Tossed together a better mount for the O2 sensor. It isn't permanent but will definitely hold up better than the cardboard mount:shaking:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,043
Took it out on a solo run today. I should have played with the timing a bit but got so wound up in crawlin' I sorta forgot about it. Weather was good and the rocks were sticky.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,045
Been wheelin’ all season without much issue. My tie rod bent and needed to be replaced. Also during my Trail Hero trip though I noticed that I have a oversteer issue and a U joint C clip that isn’t staying put.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,046
Not sure on the oversteer issue yet. It may be a tie rod flex problem.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,047
And a pic or two from Sand Hollow. Sounds like I impressed a few people by getting my drag axle up the waterfall on Sandthrax (it sure wasn’t easy though!)

Attachments

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,050
Upper section of Nasty Half.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,054
Lost my star since my auto renew doesn’t work anymore.

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,055
Update ? You haven done anything since ?:D
Skittles hasn’t had fuel burnt since October. I am still trying to find time for a winter tear down. My apprenticeship and schooling is taking up all of my available free time now.

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,059 (Edited)
Have you put anymore thought into changing the stall of your converter?
Yes and no. It crawls very well as it is and isn’t a “must do”. I would like to see if I can fine tune it a bit though, for those waterfalls that I find every now and again.

1041 - 1060 of 1083 Posts