Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, reference the thread here: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=525233 and vote for your favorite.

I was unaware that polls were limited to only six options so unfortunately I couldn't put everybody on the list. So I pretty much picked the red star contributers. Poll will run for two weeks untill closing at which time we'll have our winnah!

·
Registered
461 Posts
..no votes for me..:( Hey..that beer can was really crushed bad.:flipoff2:

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
bmc69 said:
..no votes for me..:( Hey..that beer can was really crushed bad.:flipoff2:

you got one vote now. Must be from yourself. :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
5,557 Posts
Voted for Franky. Thanks to all for the smiles. My motor is in the machine shop, no pics of the bent rod and busted piston and caved in oil pan. I hope to stay out of this competition.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Voted. Extra credit for good video. Thanks for the entertainment.

Running 42's on D44 HP & 9". Ain't broke shit. Course it hasn't been off the jack stands yet. Have run 37" Swampers for 3 years on '79 F150 with no breakage (unless you count totally destroyed body panels). Stood on bumper, rolled, bounced off trees, etc...

The above statement ('Ain't broke shit.') will come back to haunt me; I know it.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I voted for franky cuz it takes a special kind of person to break that many parts at once :p

·
Registered
7,838 Posts
93chico4by said:
Ttt

Did i mention i only have about 80hp :D
BAH... dana 44 carnage is so 99 :flipoff2: my 44 used to last 2.1234675464 seconds at WOT :laughing:

But it took over a year for my anemic and dying v-6 rated at 160hp stock... to break two cro-mo 60 shafts and a king pin knuckle :flipoff2: and I did it on one of the coolest names for a trail around... BACKDOOR :flipoff2:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Damn Franky who would have thought that day would make you a hero.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts