Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few of my shots from the finals. Thanks to everyone involved with the XRRA; Mike, Jody and crew, you guys are awesome! It has been a ton of fun shooting at these things.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

I will post a few more photos later. There will be a gallery of most all of the stuff I shot at the finals on rccrawler.com within the next few days. Not all of the images will be up on the web.... Also, my website has been updated with some new images, check it out!

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Between, Magee, Tim Piele and myself we got some rather good stuff. :smokin:

Im just getting old and slow out there...good thing Magee is young! :D

·
Registered
494 Posts
Sick!!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Between, Magee, Tim Piele and myself we got some rather good stuff. :smokin:

Im just getting old and slow out there...good thing Magee is young! :D
I honestly can't wait to see it, Brandon, you are one of the best pure photographers (no photoshop) in the industry and Tim's the most artistic I've seen yet (angles, fish eye, framing), the combination of coverage for the finals should be unreal!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the good words guys! Like I said, it is a lot of fun shooting photos at the XRRA and other events. I am stoked on shooting for CRAWL now; Brandon, Tim and Tom are all awesome dudes and the mag has been my favorite for a while now. All of the shoots I have done for them so far have been a blast, keep your eye out in the next issue!:D

Here are a few more from last weekend.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This one basically sums up Erik Miller's weekend. I was REALLY lookin' forward to getting some more shots of the gold ruby out there gettin' it! Next time I guess.

A gallery should be up with the rest sometime soon(minus what you will see in CRAWL :D ). I wish I had had time to edit more, but I have been busy all week. If any teams need anything, let me know. I will do whatever I can to help you guys out! I am here to help this sport grow and have a good time with great people!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts