Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see the september issue of 4wheel & offroad :flipoff2: I'm glad to see the tinbenders got the credit and all the great people that donated to the truck are getting free advertisment :D :D Great to be apart of this and hope to be invited to supprise cayon reopening whae it happens. Thanks tinbenders and all the people that donated time and parts for this smoken truck :grinpimp:

·
Registered
854 Posts
They had a nice writeup.

They also had Poor Boy's Offroad in there with Kajo's buggy (said he had 36" tires :flipoff2:)

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
TOY 2 said:
Anyone see the september issue of 4wheel & offroad :flipoff2: I'm glad to see the tinbenders got the credit and all the great people that donated to the truck are getting free advertisment :D :D Great to be apart of this and hope to be invited to supprise cayon reopening whae it happens. Thanks tinbenders and all the people that donated time and parts for this smoken truck :grinpimp:
I'm like a proud parent when I see that rig :smokin: . The article came out at the perfect time cause we are currently planning the next build:D:D. I'm glad to see that all the businesses that donated to the cause got the exposure they diserved. Hopefully we can step it up a bit next year :grinpimp: .

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
You are a very lucky guy. That rig is bitchen.
Tinbenders rule.

·
Registered
4,004 Posts
desertoy said:
The article came out at the perfect time cause we are currently planning the next build:D:D
I think a flatbed would be cool for next year's buildup! :idea: I really liked the one on this rig:

Let me know when I can buy my winning tickets! :D I need to reserve the trailer for the trip back....

You guys rock!

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Azrckcrawler said:
It's old news if you browse the Suzuki section.
Yep a Sammi :D

The parts that are already commited to this build are fawkin awesome. Some from last years vendors, and a whole bunch of new ones are stepping up in a huge way :smokin:

·
Change is good.
35,183 Posts
I've already got a plan for when I win it. I'm gonna give it to the guy in my club that runs a Suburban :shaking: , just so I can get that hunk off the trail!

Good luck on the build.

Hit up Mark over at Karl's CB for a radio and antenna. He's trying to sell the shop, so it might not be around next year.

Doc

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
not a Samurai fan but I know first hand how the tinbuilders build trail rigs :flipoff2: it will be one bad a$$ wheeler :smokin: are you guys going to do the build at TDS again?

·
Vendor
4,164 Posts
tanman2003 said:
diamond axleS on a sammi? maybe a 22re?:flipoff2:
Did that slip out already?! :p

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
tinbenders rock!!! cant wait untill next year... :D

chris :cool2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts