Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Pirate Chick
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maniac is wondering when you guys will be at the Hammers around Thanksgiving. The week before? or? We are planning on coming down this year.

·
H M F
4,364 Posts
I can't speak for the Benders, but I've gone for the last 3 or 4 years, and it's usually that Wed-Sun, same week as T day. Lot of people do the whole week. I'm probably gonna show up Monday, and leave whenever the rig stops running:D

·
Premium Member
16,324 Posts
I can't speak for the Benders, but I've gone for the last 3 or 4 years, and it's usually that Wed-Sun, same week as T day. Lot of people do the whole week. I'm probably gonna show up Monday, and leave whenever the rig stops running:D
past experience tells me you should be home for dinner on tuesday then :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Bears

I will make sure to run off all the bears before maniac gets there!:flipoff2:
I use the "maniac stomp-charge-and yell aproach" and then they tuck there stubby little tails between their legs and run.:homer:

·
4x4 Consultant
7,424 Posts
I use the "maniac stomp-charge-and yell aproach" and then they tuck there stubby little tails between their legs and run.:homer:
You'll be there too right!

We need to get serious about some drinkin........:mr-t:

Kevin

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Hendrix Motorsports will be doing product testing Tuesday through Sunday.

There now the whole trip is a write off. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I thought the bears took your stuff.... :flipoff2:

Just carry a big enough gun or a stupid wheeler to chase the bear down..

Wish I could join, sounds like a lot of fun.

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
past experience tells me you should be home for dinner on tuesday then :flipoff2:
Wow you give him more credit then I would. I'd guess he'd be home for brakfast Tuesday:flipoff2:

I'll be out there Wed-Sun. I really want to break the new trail we were playing with at the Jambo. Anybody think they got what it takes? I'm sure it will take a full day to get 3-4 rigs through. I'm thinking Thursday before the masses show up.

·
Paying for others
1,611 Posts
Wow you give him more credit then I would. I'd guess he'd be home for brakfast Tuesday:flipoff2:

I'll be out there Wed-Sun. I really want to break the new trail we were playing with at the Jambo. Anybody think they got what it takes? I'm sure it will take a full day to get 3-4 rigs through. I'm thinking Thursday before the masses show up.
Count me in!!!

·
Registered
4,166 Posts

Anyone figured out where that canyon comes out yet?

·
Registered
5,143 Posts

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Dude! I'm down with that trail, if my shitbox grenades, you can use it for traction, and I'll walk back to camp!:D

Easy.

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
Dude! I'm down with that trail, if my shitbox grenades, you can use it for traction, and I'll walk back to camp!:D

Easy.

When do you Havasu boys plan on rolling in? I'll wheel with you guys anytime!! To me it's about having fun and that's one thing I noticed you guys do well:cookie:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts