Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been thinking about this for a while and now i have to blow off some steam. :mad3: i hate those kids you see that buy a brand new $15,000 truck with their parents money and then they lift it like 10" and put huge tires on it. :shaking: it makes me mad for two reasons. one the truck is useless, you have to have a ladder to get into the thing and you can't tow shit with it, and most of all it would tip over it was ever taken off road. second reason is that the kid (usually) doesn't pay for any of it and they just tear through mud tires like there's no tommorow. i don't know if i'm the only one who feels this way but it felt good to get that off my chest. i think that most of those kids are just trying to compensate for something... :laughing:
 

·
Chubby Chaser
Joined
·
26,105 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
cruzerman350 said:
i've been thinking about this for a while and now i have to blow off some steam. :mad3: i hate those kids you see that buy a brand new $15,000 truck with their parents money and then they lift it like 10" and put huge tires on it. :shaking: it makes me mad for two reasons. one the truck is useless, you have to have a ladder to get into the thing and you can't tow shit with it, and most of all it would tip over it was ever taken off road. second reason is that the kid (usually) doesn't pay for any of it and they just tear through mud tires like there's no tommorow. i don't know if i'm the only one who feels this way but it felt good to get that off my chest. i think that most of those kids are just trying to compensate for something... :laughing:


I'm glad your not king this week. After all this is america. Who cares what "They" drive, as long as my junk is runnin'
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it just makes me mad when people build trucks that don't have any purpose except to look good. i guess thats just how i am
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,032 Posts
and I can't believe that you just said they look good :flipoff2:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,609 Posts
cruzerman350 said:
it just makes me mad when people build trucks that don't have any purpose except to look good. i guess thats just how i am


I try not to worry to much about what other people are doing. If they like shinny, big, show trucks thats their business. Dont worry about it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,345 Posts
Im just wondering how they pay for that shit, when I have to struggle to get my POS running.
Besides that, most of them kids are doing for the same reason we did stupid shit when we were young : pussy :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,630 Posts
Amen! :usa: God bless America!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'm only sayin it makes me mad when they don't have to pay for it themselves. i just don't understand how their parents can give them all this money and not even think about it. it's completely different when someone uses their own money. (you shouldn't take me too serious cause i'm just venting)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,609 Posts
cruzerman350 said:
i'm only sayin it makes me mad when they don't have to pay for it themselves. i just don't understand how their parents can give them all this money and not even think about it. it's completely different when someone uses their own money. (you shouldn't take me too serious cause i'm just venting)


Why worry about it? In the wise words of Walter Sopcheck from the big lebouske (SP) "Fuck it Dude"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i know, i feel better now. as long as they don't brag to me about how much better their truck is i won't say another word.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
614 Posts
I used to think, WTF when I saw a jacked to the sky F-350 or even a ricer with that fart can. Now I think is "to each his own". Same with seeing J**ps. I do admire good built (read not booty fab) J**ps, monster trucks, etc. Although I'll still never own a Heep, I do have values. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,345 Posts
cruzerman350 said:
i know, i feel better now. as long as they don't brag to me about how much better their truck is i won't say another word.
Just offer to take them wheeling, I had a couple of friends of friends that would talk shit but every time I see them now, I ask them, so when we going wheeling, it was funny to see the excuses come pouring out. :D
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top