Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two questions

Could i run 33/14.00/15 boggers on 1990 stock cherokee axles and not have to worry whatsoever about breakage (i got a pretty heavy foot)?

Do 1980's cherokees have electrical problems?

·
Registered
123 Posts
it'll be amazing if u don't bust anything the first time out. If you are going to run a tire that heavy and that aggressive at least put an 8.8 and upgrade the steering.

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
1. I think you're going to have axle breakage issues. Especially if you have a heavy foot.

2. Electrical issues? That depends on who, if anybody worked on the electrical system before. For example, I have owned several late model Dodge trucks. The first three had no electrical issues whatsoever, but this last one has been a POS electrical wise because the previous owner was a moron who had no business working on anything involving wires. Your results/experiences may vary.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
The amount of dumbfuck newb questions in this forum lately is staggering.

Try this link to find what you're looking for:

Cherokee tech for newbies
That link sure is getting thrown around a lot lately.

And I still laugh every time. :laughing:

Search, NOOB! and next time, post in Newbie.
We're allowed to call 'sirch' in here, right?

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
1. U will end up wearin out the wheel bearings first. If ur runnin a D35 in the rear u will definately blow that shit up. At least find a 8.25 or a 8.8. As long as u dont lock it you might not break anything for a little bit but it will happen.

2. You will have ur typical electrical problems. After so many miles shit wears out. Its a renix system which arent the best.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts