Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Titan 7500D Watt Diesel Power Generator - $5,500
New Titan 8500M Watt Gas powered Generator - $3,000
New Titan TTP300 Trash (Water) Pump - $1,225
New Titan TAC 2T Air Compressure - $1,000
New Titan TPW-2800 Pressure Washer - $750
http://titanindustrial.net/ for details on all Titan equipment, I also have receipts for all Titan equipment, and is all still under factory warranty.

Newer Generac 15,000 Watt Generator. This generator will power your entire home with no problems what so ever. - $2,200

All prices are negotiable. I have picts, but I can't figure out how to post with this thread. I guess give me your email address and I will send picts.

I would rather not ship this stuff just because that would cost a fortune, but if you are willing to pay the shipping...... let me know. I am located in Houston, Texas.

·
Premium Member
14,733 Posts
Your prices are almost as good as when you sell them out of the back of your truck :shaking: or maybe that's where you bought them and now realize how bad you got screwed.

Either way you need a yellow star to sell numerous new items at/above retail.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I will be honest. I bought them from my father-in-law. If you go to the web address listed above that shows the retail prices you can see that the prices I listed are not at or above retail value. I am selling them below retail value cause he gave me a good deal on everything. I believe that it also says prices are negotiable. They are new as far as the condition and they are still wrapped up in the factory plastic. So technicly since I am the second owner they are not new. Sorry, I guess I should have said almost new but still wrapped up in factory plastic. If you know anyone looking for any of this please have them reply. Thanks for trying help and thanks for taking a look.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No I sure don't.
here are the new prices for the equipment. I have sold the Generac generator.

Titan 7500D Watt Diesel Power Generator - $4,000
Titan 8500M Watt Gas powered Generator - $2,000
Titan TTP300 Trash (Water) Pump - $750
Titan TAC 2T Air Compressure - $600
Titan TPW-2800 Pressure Washer - $500

1 - 6 of 6 Posts