Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a Superlift 4" lift kit. I bought this used and installed it on my 03 TJ last week. But found a deal on a RE 4.5" super flex kit. Now this needs to go. All this kit needs is 2 lower controls arms, and bump stops to be complete. Maybe extended brake lines(I just relocated mine). It rides pretty good though without them, I just wouldn't want to take it off road with the stock control arms on. The pics are of my Jeep with this kit on it. Gets 4" full inches of lift. Includes: front/rear springs, front/rear extended swaybar links, Rancho shocks all arouond, rear track bar bracket, transfercase drop. $250

Also have 5 33/12.50/15, BFG AT, T/A, KO. 4 tires are around 90%, the spare is brand new, no rims. Looking to trade for some 33 or 35 inch mud terrain. Or will sell the set for $500.

I tried to get the lift and the tires in the pics. Everthing is in west central IL.

I've got a Superlift 4" lift kit. I bought this used and installed it on my 03 TJ last week. But found a deal on a RE 4.5" super flex kit. Now this needs to go. All this kit needs is 2 lower controls arms, and bump stops to be complete. Maybe extended brake lines(I just relocated mine). It rides pretty good though without them, I just wouldn't want to take it off road with the stock control arms on. The pics are of my Jeep with this kit on it. Gets 4" full inches of lift. Includes: front/rear springs, front/rear extended swaybar links, Rancho shocks all arouond, rear track bar bracket, transfercase drop. $250

Also have 5 33/12.50/15, BFG AT, T/A, KO. 4 tires are around 90%, the spare is brand new, no rims. Looking to trade for some 33 or 35 inch mud terrain. Or will sell the set for $500.

I tried to get the lift and the tires in the pics. Everthing is in west central IL.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

m

1 - 2 of 2 Posts