Condition: Open Box

a. Brand new, never installed, however, It has sat for 12 years waiting for me to install it on my TJ. The model number on my paperwork/manual is : RKTJ55XF+LA-Stretch.

i. This is the link to the currently sold RockKrawler Kit : TJ 5.5 Inch X Factor Long Arm System w/ 5 Inch Stretch that is on backorder for 10 to 12 weeks currently. I contacted the company to determine that the kit has not changed much. There are a few parts they have added that used to not be included :
1.RK00025 are the 5.5” rear springs to go with that. They cost $236.84
2.RK Sway Bar Strapshttps://rockkrawler.com/rk-sway-bar-straps/ $27.87

ii. I installed the rear spring mounts & shock tabs on my Jeep TJ Frame which you can see photos of in the link below. You would need to replace these pieces if you are not buying my frame to go with it. :
1.https://www.summitracing.com/parts/roc-rk02458. The manufacturer, Rockkrawler, currently has them in stock at $163.66 for the pair
2.Along with : TJ Rear Stainless Steel Long Travel Brake Line $87.15

iii. I started to paint the suspension and my frame with hammered rustoleum silver gray paint so it would always be easy to touch up
See my listing for the entire lot of parts for my 97-06 jeep wrangler TJ V8 conversion Rock Crawler 5” Stretch Project for a discount price on the entire project as well as all the individual jeep parts for sale at this url link:
I was building this jeep to have a RockKrawler Long arm 5” stretched suspension with a v8. Bought This jeep with a v8 already in it and took it apart to update the suspension and put a newer v8 into it 12 years ago..... and it has sat ever since. Have a lot of the parts to do that whole conversion if you would like. See my other listings for the entire lot of project parts listing & all of the individual other Jeep pieces that go to this project.
* can have it delivered for 99 cents per mile”

Please text me, DO NOT CALL, 714 - nine26 – 67 eight 4". Lakewood 90712

I don't mind shipping if you arrange it. Or if paypal will auto-calculate it you could pay me through paypal to ship it as well.

local pickup is fine. 9071
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"4x4, off-road, rock crawler, rockcrawler, rock-crawler, rockkrawler, rock krawler, long-arm, long arm, and longarm,