Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
99' Tj pasenger airbag is blown. I've been looking for a storage unit made to fit into this nice little space. Have had no luck. Maybe, some fellow Bag Blowers know, or have a clean way to use the space.

:skull: Don't need no stinkin' airbag there!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
4x4 Pete said:
Put what's left of your brain there. It's not doing much in your head.
WTF if it's a trail rig then he does not need the bag, but the ? is :rainbow:

·
Banned
757 Posts
This is the topical shit that i hate to see!
Stop giving people shit to make yourself look better.....

I say bend up a nice little piece of aluminum, And make a little open faced storage box, Or make a little lock box to fit in there..

BTW, If you think somebody post a stuiped question on here, Then why try to drag it out and make them look like an ass??? After all it was in the newbie section, And it was a good question.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Wideopen said:

I say bend up a nice little piece of aluminum, And make a little open faced storage box, Or make a little lock box to fit in there..

BTW, If you think somebody post a stuiped question on here, Then why try to drag it out and make them look like an ass??? After all it was in the newbie section, And it was a good question.
because they have no tech to add and just want to increase their post count

just like what i'm doing here :flipoff2:

·
Registered
888 Posts
Wideopen said:

He had a better reaction than you did. I don't think he was really serious with his question, so I wasn't either. How about you remove the pointy thing up your arse..:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Ok first off it is a fucking retarded question, it is illegal to disable an air bag on a vehicle that is equipped with them from the factory, not the mention the liability if someone was hurt because it was not there so therefore NO ONE WOULD BE MAKING ONE LIKE HE IS LOOKING FOR! I did try to stick up for him a bit and did not jump his ass because it's maybe a trail only rig.
Make a box, duh.
Maybe I am just busy trying to make myself look better :rolleyes:

John P.
Take measurements of the area and a picture and post the info here and I bet you can get a shop off of the board to make you one. I am not familiar with the space but it can't be that hard and if you want to run it to my house I will make you one.

Wideopen said:

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
two words DVD Player. lol have the screen in the steering wheel. lol really i dont know u can put anything there. make a yoohoo holder so it will shake up the yoohoo when u wheel. or even another air bag.

Drew

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow! I had no idea what a stupid question, I had asked. I also, didn't know just how gay some people can be.

Thanks.... EBSTEVE & WIDEOPEN. I didn't know you couldn't remove the airbag. It is not trail only.

For all you others, your just all to nice. I hope, that the three post count things that I have, doesn't take away from your high standing in the rockcrawling world.

Please close Post.....

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
I say put a grant steering wheel on. They are fairly cheap, and have the added bonus of allowing you to make a getaway from prison with your handcuff's still on.

·
Registered
339 Posts
For all the misinformed... it's not illegal to take out the airbags. It's just mandated for vehical manufacture. So... take out the passenger airbag... put your DVD and playstation there, and replace the steering wheel with a Grant wheel.

Rio

·
Registered
11 Posts
A friend of mine put his CD changer in there. Replaced the blown out cover with another one and secured it with hinges on top and magnets on the bottom to latch it. Looked factory when it was done.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts