Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,835 Posts
What wall thickness tubing? If its thick enough and all they're holding is some thin body panels you could probably just tap the tubing itself and not have to mess with inserts.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think it was on FB that I read the back half of the cage would be 2" and just the front would be 1.75". Would there be an option to have a full 1.75" cage?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think it was on FB that I read the back half of the cage would be 2" and just the front would be 1.75". Would there be an option to have a full 1.75" cage?
Guessing tubing is sized to work with factory door surrounds etc.

Also
/sub because I need this in my life.

·
Vendor
3,742 Posts
I would make it all 2" but want 1.75 on the front cage to fit the soft top door surrounds like mentioned above. I dont think I would make an option like that to have 1.75 on the back part, just not practical with these kits, I have 10 laser cut at a time to keep the cost where it is and cant make too many options.

·
Vendor
3,742 Posts
Not any major progress, but have slowly refined the design. I was hoping to have something much further along, but got sidetracked with that JHF chassis we just finished.

I have a lot of the basic design and size down, just need to verify things and detail it out. Here are my latest progress pics.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 82 Posts