Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've got the drivetrain i'm pulling from my TJ that i am wanting to sell. it's a 4.0l, auto with a 231 with an SYE. tranny has a manual valvebody. i think the Tcase is geared lower, seems way too low for what it should be with the stock gears and only 4.10's in my axles with my 40" tires, also has an SYE installed, not sure of the brand. i'm going to swap in a 5.0l ford drivetrain. you can have the computer, wiring, gauges, whatever you want off of it. i am only selling as a complete package, as i don't want to have the engine, tranny, or tcase laying around if it doesn't sell.

motor, tranny and tcase are as they were in the jeep when i bought it, so i don't know much of the history on it, just what the previous owner told me about it. all comes from a 97 TJ.

still in jeep, so you can hear it run. runs good, strong, and smooth.

asking $1400 for everything you want.

located in van wert ohio (northwest ohio).

give me a call or pm me if interested

cell 419.203.4836

thanks,
greg

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
this needs to go asap so i can get my swap done before our annual harlan trip in mid october.

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
here are some pics. it's been wheeled alot in slade and haspin. i'm going to clean it up when i pull it out of the jeep, so it looks pretty muddy right now.

greg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts