Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You may recall my post complaining that my AGR Rock Ram was working like shit. As it turns out the sissy little TC pump sent with my kit had not be completely modified by AGR. After I drilled out the pressure valve to the dimension AGR had intended (but failed to do) 11/64", it is working at an acceptable rate.

In the process of trying to salvage this investment I also replaced the stock 6" PS pump pulley with a 4" pulley from Jones Racing Products. I don't beleive I would have satisifactory performance now without the smaller pulley.

Also, I'll send many thanks to Matt from WestTexasOffroad and Matt K for their time and suggestions as I worked through this.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
So in other words this is still not workin as nice as you would of hoped right????? I am probaly fixing to go with some kind of assisted steering also.. I take it you are not pleased with the AGR right??

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
As soon as I get the cash Im getting one from West Texas.

I read to many posts such as this one about arg products sucking.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, if I had it to do all over again I'd go with a Redneck Ram from West Texas. It'll be cheeper and Matt will surely take care of you.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Do you have a contact # or info for the 4" serpantine pulley... I am looking for someting to speed my TC pump up a little...

I drilled mine out to 3/16"...

Matt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts