Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
I guess you idiots stick together huh?

Is that my YJ with a TJ top? Yep sure is. If only someone posted a thread with pictures and instructions on how to do that..... Oh yea. Did that too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The TJ tub rails #55175754AC & # 55175575Ac are no longer available from mopar. Anyone have some for sale or know where to find them. Can someone fab up some and sell them to me,LOL? HELP needed to complete this swap.I don't feel the yj rails have the best fit. THANKYOU to all who respond.

·
P.B.A.
4,337 Posts
I have a set of Lj tub rails and Lj top squirreled away for another run stretch in the future. Your best bet is to find someone parting a Jeep out and go there with a drill and get them yourself.

the other thing I’ve considered is trimming the belt on the top itself to have it fit under the cj/yj belt rail better.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks RangerRod I did manage to score a rolled TJ body tub yesterday. I paid 100 then sawz alled below the rails to make it easier to remove the belt rails, then took the tub left over to the scrap yard and got 110 Heh I got paid 10 bucks for the parts I needed. Now I hope I can wire weld them to my tub without messing them up Hah! I now have all the parts I need to complete this project except the soft upper doors But that will be an easy find.

·
P.B.A.
4,337 Posts
Thanks RangerRod I did manage to score a rolled TJ body tub yesterday. I paid 100 then sawz alled below the rails to make it easier to remove the belt rails, then took the tub left over to the scrap yard and got 110 Heh I got paid 10 bucks for the parts I needed. Now I hope I can wire weld them to my tub without messing them up Hah! I now have all the parts I need to complete this project except the soft upper doors But that will be an easy find.
just bolt them on in case they get smashed in the future.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts