Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was contacted by a guy in Colorado last week planning his TLCA events and it got me thinking about what/where I am headed in '05.

Roundup for sure in March, looks like I am going to have to salvage my reputation from Texican's daughter and head to GSMTR in May and then I am overdue to hit the Ramble in June......

3 for me.......

Who else is headed to TLCA events in '05?

·
Registered
368 Posts
I am planning to go to Roundup of course, then Moab, then as soon as Shelby's out of school we are trying to go to Canada and back down the West coast and make Rubithon, then finally back to Colorado for the 3rd annual Tri Club Colorado Trail Ride.
Gary

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
waggoner5 said:
I am planning to go to Roundup of course, then Moab, then as soon as Shelby's out of school we are trying to go to Canada and back down the West coast and make Rubithon, then finally back to Colorado for the 3rd annual Tri Club Colorado Trail Ride.
Gary
Are you planning on taking the HJ on this trip? It'd be nice to see that thing again.

Kent

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Maybe the River Shiver, 100% on the Roundup, Then Moab, GSMTR, maybe the ramble then Colorado for a week in August.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i'll be at moab as usual, but probably won't make anymore tlca events...money's beyond tight, it's non existant due to too much expensive travel this year, so no fun next year.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Due to work I am generally limited to a solitary event. But I have had alot of fun at GSMTR Since my first trip 2 years ago. Looking very much forward to going again :D . I just hope a silly military exercise doesn't hinder my one year in advance leave projection :mad3:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Runners are fine with most, heck even Twiddy is runner'n.

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
roundup, possibly Moab, possibly the Rubithon and the gambol..

·
Registered
900 Posts
Any idea when the round up is gonna be??? I am looking at a drive to texas and the wife says she will go also...Thanks guys

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
not all these are TLCA events, but here's my plan, hoping to ad more:

moab
rubithon
45 run, duh!
mcgrew trail ride
cruising in the woods
surf-n-turf
coastal get-together
foster mud races

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
orangefj45 said:

moab
rubithon
45 run, duh!
mcgrew trail ride
cruising in the woods
surf-n-turf
coastal get-together
foster mud races
Bring yo' ass East mutha' fucka'

·
Registered
900 Posts
Guess we will be packin our wagon and commin east......kinda ass backwards from the past but should be a good time...

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
orangefj45 said:

moab
rubithon
45 run, duh!
mcgrew trail ride
cruising in the woods
surf-n-turf
coastal get-together
foster mud races
That's a pretty ambitious list Horhay. You planning on the TLCA Moab run? That'd be a blast for sure. What vehicle would you be taking? Perhaps the future Cruggy? What's the foster mud races, ****** and Mark mud wrestling after too many fosters?? :D

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
i have to wait for the calander. i get my vacation picks in march in seniority order hopefully rubithon and a few holiday runs

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
I may be putting my ass too close to the fire, but my firm goal is to go to Colorado next August. I also promised some of my NorCAL Cruiser buddies that I'd try to make it out there sometime, but we'll have to see, Dell's sales schedule is very tight and I only have two weeks vacation for the whole year, it's hard to set time off when our whole family lives out of state.

Nothing before August because my Cruiser won't be ready until then, if that. I'm optimistic, so August is the goal I'm working towards, I'm doing one small project every weekend until then.

This week she should go in for some fabrication.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Henry, You know that if youget out west you better let us know.....Otherwise I will see you in Texas in March:) We are bringing the wagon to the Round Up...

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
60seriesguy said:
I may be putting my ass too close to the fire, but my firm goal is to go to Colorado next August. I also promised some of my NorCAL Cruiser buddies that I'd try to make it out there sometime, but we'll have to see, Dell's sales schedule is very tight and I only have two weeks vacation for the whole year, it's hard to set time off when our whole family lives out of state.

Nothing before August because my Cruiser won't be ready until then, if that. I'm optimistic, so August is the goal I'm working towards, I'm doing one small project every weekend until then.

This week she should go in for some fabrication.
TDI to Katemcy then. No excuses. Reljac needs you to spot for him :laughing:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts